07?not reallly

Different ways each sidemen wake Tobi up/ do things in the morning

Third P.O.V

Harry

Tobi rubbed his eyes as he stretched in his bed.His eyes adjusting to the light just as Harry comes into his view. His lips curves upwards into a loving smile as Tobi silently gets out of bed, hoping not to wake his blonde partner

He throws on a shirt as he trudges to the bathroom, flipping the light in the process. He dips his toothbrush under the water and puts a line of toothpaste on.

His mouth is full of toothpaste when he begins to feels two arms around his waist.

"Hey baby"

Harry buried his face into the back of Tobi's neck, still tired from just waking up.

"Morn'ing Tobi"
---
Vik

Vik fanned his hands over the steaming pot in hopes of ridding the air from the smoke. His plan for boiled eggs were massively failing and he could only hope his pancakes were doing better.

Shit.

They were on the verge of catching fire. Vik grabbed the pan and threw it in the sink, also knocking the boiling hot water off the stove. Thankfully not on himself.
~~

Tobi stumbled down the stairs, clutching the rails on the way. The loud sound of the fire alarm blaring wasn't exactly a pleasant way to wake up.

" viiiik?"

Vik snapped his head at his name being called. He grew upset knowing that he was the reason for Tobi waking up. He looked at the floor avoiding Tobi.

"Here. I'll help you clean up"

---
Ethan

Tobi was always the first to wake up. No matter where, during sleepovers, car rides, and expecially with Ethan. He enjoyed the moments when he could really cherish him.

He loved how his hair looked when he slept, and how his eyes were always bright when he first opened them in the morning. He vowed to always wake up before him even when getting into bed later than him. He never did wake the boy up, but cuddled up to him until he did or had to leave.

It was quite rare for Tobi to be sleeping by the time Ethan woke. But when that occasionally happened, Ethan always woke Tobi up with small kisses around his face and jaw. Always leaving Tobi with a flushed face.

---
JJ

JJ stretched his arms above his head, only to be constricted by the boy in his arms. In any other situation JJ would have stayed in bed. But he had to get ready for Josh's podcast later and he wanted to look nice.

JJ slowly moved from Tobi's grasp and made it halfway off the bed when a arm reaches around his mid-stomach and pulled him back to the bed.

"I need to shower Tobi"

Tobi's only response was a huff and a slight tug.

JJ laid back down, pulling Tobi closer to him as he played with the small chain around his neck.

I guess Josh could wait.

---
Josh

Water dropped from Josh's damp hair and down his face. He easily swiped it away as he rubbed a towel over his newly combed hair.

He walked from the bathroom and into his bedroom to see Tobi resting against the headboard on his phone.

Tobi looked up and a immediate grin appeared. He scrambled from the bed and to Josh, wrapping his arms around him.

Tobi loved the smell that Josh had after he had just taken a shower. He smelt like strawberries and mint.

This was a often occurrence. Josh would shower early, and Tobi always greeted him with a hug afterwards. Mainly as excuse to be close to Josh and take in his daily scent.

---
Simon

Simon rolled over in the bed, slightly groaning when he was stopped halfway by a body. Tobi. He instantly stopped moving in scarce of waking the young boy up. He had plans to make Tobi breakfast before he woke up. He softly rolled off the bed and went downstairs.
~~
Simon gently shook Tobi.

"Tobi wakey wakey. I made you some eggs and bacey."

Tobi slowly opened his eyes, sleep clearly still present. He rubbed his eyes and grumpily pulled the pillow over his face.

"Go away Simon"

Simon softly pulled the pillow away from Tobi.

"Come on Tobi. I made you breakfast."

Tobi sat up, still rubbing his eyes.

Simon jogged over to his wardrobe and pulled out a sweater. He promptly pulled it over Tobi knowing he would want one.

"Tobi your food is getting cold"

Tobi's eyes drooped as he held his hands out towards Simon. He laughed at Tobi's tiredness and hooked his arms under the boy. He swiftly pulled him from the bed and into his arms.

Tobi responded by closing his eyes and resting his head against Simons shoulder.

"You better have orange juice for this"