Vikklan.1

P.O.V - Vik
Warning
Prompt- Lachlan keeps teasing Vik about his inability to whistle.
Status- dating

"Can you really not whistle" he chuckles as he tries not to stifle a laugh. I sigh into my hands as I feel myself blushing at his comment. I raise my head up to see Lachlan grinning at me.

I punch his arm enough that he feels it, but not enough for it to hurt. "Ya know it's not that funny. Loads of people can't whistle!"
"Yeah I know! But the great almighty Vik can't whistle." He says while laughing.

"The Vik who practically got a free scholarship to college and who has millions of followers on YouTube" My cheeks are getting redder by the second as Lachlan talks. I push past Lachlan and upstairs to my room. I hear his uneven footsteps behind me as he tries to follow me.

I suddenly stop in my tracks making Lachlan stumble a little. I turn and face him and say "It's not funny" while attempting to pull a serious face. He tilts his head to the side as if he's thinking and says "Fine, I'll drop it." He pulls me into a hug, that I graciously take.
~~~ Time skip~~~
As I walk down the stairs I am hit with a multitude of smells. I go to the oven and turn it off. I look into the oven and see that my pizza is finally ready. I reach in to grab the pizza, and as I am grabbing it I hear a low cat calling whistle presumably coming from Lachlan. I place the pizza on the counter and began to cut it.

I feel a soft pair of arms wrap around me from behind and kiss the back of my hair. I smile and lean back a little into his chest. I feel a hand on my ass and gasp at the sudden action. I push him away and he makes the same cat-calling whistle. "Your a real dickhead" I say knowing he is only doing this because of my inability to whistle.

He chuckles at me and goes back to cutting the unfinished slices. I decide to not let him have the satisfaction of my anger and go in the living room where Law and Order was playing. I few minutes later I feel a dip in the couch and Lachlan is besides me holding two plates of pizzas.

I smile at him and take the other plate from him. "Hey I didn't say that was for you" he jokingly says. I laughingly shake my head and turn back to the television.
~~~Late next day~~~
I laugh at Lachlan's attempt to dust the fan as he almost falls off the chair again. I continue to vacuum under the table while I hum "Whistle while you work" from Snow White. I hear someone singing and quickly turn around towards the noise.

Lachlan is singing the song I was humming while he is dusting the fan. " Whistle while you work" he quietly sings and out of nowhere I hum the whistling part. I turn to see Lachlans face and it the same as mine. Mouth wide open and big eyes. The next thing I know I am tackled on the floor with a excited Lachlan on top of me.

" You did it Vikky" he says and smiles brightly down at me. He pulls me down into a kiss and pulls away after a few seconds. I finally come to my senses of what I just did.

"I did it!"