Chapter 21

~Survive~ (Oh god. More tissues please~) 

  "Don't cry... Please... She's going to be ok... I promise you...,"  One by one everyone started tearing up... The ambulance finally came and they took my mom to the hospital. I rode with Jungkook because he wanted us to be alone. The rest of BTS and Blackpink rode in their separate black vehicles. 

It was a silent car ride to the hospital. I looked out the window. It started pouring rain and it was nighttime as well.

I felt a hand touch my hand I looked and saw Jungkook, eyes on the road but holding my hand tightly

I felt a hand touch my hand I looked and saw Jungkook, eyes on the road but holding my hand tightly. "Jungkook...?" I said. "Yes, jagi?" He looked at me for a split second before looking at the road again. "Nevermind...," I said. "Tell me," He said. "I love you, you know that, right?" I said. "I know you love me. I love you as well. You make me smile when I'm down and I make you smile when you're down. We're like peanut butter and jelly!" He said with his bunny smile and chuckled.

I giggled at the last thing he said. "There is nothing I can do without you. If I didn't have you, I would be lost," He said. "Lost my way~" I sang. His nose crinkled and then he started singing 'Lost'. His voice is truly beautiful and soulful. I would never stop listening to him.

~Time Skip to the Hospital~

We were finally at the hospital waiting for the doctor to tell us if we could go in or not. It was taking so long. I could see some of my friends getting antsy. "You guys can go if you want to," I said with a reassuring smile. They shook their heads. "We really just want to see your mom already," Jimin said. They all agreed to that. Jungkook was starting to fall asleep. I could see his head go back and him beginning to close his eyes. 

I quietly giggled at his tired side, so I took a picture of him. Yea, that's weird, but he doesn't mind. I put my coat on him because he was shivering. He stopped shivering once I put the coat on him.

 He stopped shivering once I put the coat on him

I looked at the picture and started laughing. Everyone else started looking at my phone and then trying to hold their laughs in.

"Miss Y/N?" The doctor said. I immediately stood up. "예?  (yes?)" I said. He nodded his head. "너 지금 갈 수있어.(You can go now)" He said to me. I saw Bangtan starting to wake up Jungkook, but Jungkook wouldn't budge. I smiled at them trying to get him to wake up, even though he doesn't want to. Adorable Jungkook.

~At Kara's Hospital Room~

I opened the door and saw my mom looking at my way smiling. I ran up and gave her a soft hug so I wouldn't hurt her. I started crying after I hugged her. "Can we get some hugs too?" J-Hope asked. My mom, everyone else, and I started laughing at what J-Hope had just said. My mom and I nodded and then it became not a mother-daughter more like a group hug.

"어머니. 사랑합니다  (Mom, I love you," I said to her. She kissed my cheek. "나도 너를 사랑해. 내 딸. (I love you too, my daughter)" Mom said back as I hugged her more.

~Few Hours at the Hospital~

The doctor knocked on the door. "예? (yes?)" The doctor came in with a smile on his face. "Kara, your results are good for now... We just need to keep you in the hospital for a month and you should be good to go," He said. I looked at my mom who started crying tears of joy.

"She has to go to sleep now. You need to leave," The doctor said. I nodded and bid my farewell to my mother who was starting to fall into a deep slumber. She's tired.  She's been through too much.

~At the Apartment~

Jungkook and I took off our shoes and headed to the couch. "Let's watch a movie, Hmm?" He asked. I nodded. "Come here," He said motioning me to come towards him. I obeyed and lied my head on his chest. He got the remote and clicked on 'Infinity War'.  He then wrapped his arms around my waist as we watched the movie.

~An Hour into the Movie~

~Jungkook's POV~

Awww my baby is sleeping. Man, she looks adorable when she's sleeping. She looks like a wittle baby. I yawned. Why am I so tired? I feel my eyes starting to close. I start falling asleep.

~Taehyung's POV~

I'm gonna see what those lovebirds are doing. Hehehe. I know I don't usually do this, but I'm Y/N's big brother. I should know everything. Especially when it's my best friend, Kookie. You would never know what he would do. I  have a key because Y/N gave it to me.

As I entered, I heard something playing on the TV. My eyes land on them cuddling while sleeping. Awwww They look so cute!~ I'm gonna bother them... I smirked at them and then yelled, 

"WAKEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEBIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,"

They immediately stood up and looked so mad at me. I felt I was about to die.

"Hyung!!! GET OUT!" Jungkook yelled. Y/N glared at me and then stepped forward so close our faces were almost touching. "Get. Out," She said. I backed away surrendering. Jungkook grabbed Y/N's hand and lead her into his bedroom. 

~Jungkook's POV~

"Let's just sleep here, jagi," I said. She sleepily nodded her head. We got on the bed and then started cuddling. We then fell asleep once again.

Ok, I'm gonna end this chapter here.

Hey guys! I finally finished another grade of school!!! I can finally post more chapters~ Ok. The reason why I have two chapters up is cause I finished this one quickly as an apology for not updating for so long.

Love Y'all~

I'm gonna go now. Bye Bye!

Anneyeong~

<3,

T