Chapter 1

(edits): new pictures, different songs, some new dialogue...., etc.

~A Not So Normal Day~

Y/N's File

Name: Y/N Kim

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Info: Daughter of Wilson Kim and Kara Kim. The younger sister of Kim Taehyung. Mom died in a crash when she was at the age of 11. In her spare time, she takes care of her little sister and practices karate and jujitsu. 

Picture:

"She could be good for our agency, sir," Jung Hoseok said. "She sure is...  I just don't want Jungkook distracted. He's important...You can go back to practice now." Hitman Bang said. Jung Hoseok bowed and left the room. 

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up, stretching my arms and legs, then rubbing my eyes. "Good Morning, Unnie!" said Min Na. "Good Morning, Min Na!" I said while pulling her into a hug. "Dad's not here and Taetae doesn't want to cook breakfast. Also, I'm too young. Could you cook?"

I nodded my head and followed her downstairs to the kitchen. I started preparing breakfast while Min Na told me she was gonna get Taehyung. Taehyung finally showed up with his tired eyes and his morning hair. "Morning, Taetae," I said with a huge smile. "Morning," Taehyung said with no response.

"Yah! Help me with breakfast." I said. "안돼! (no way!)" He yelled and went to the couch to watch a movie. I ran over and took the remote. "Aish... Fine..." He said and walked to the kitchen.

"와우!! (Wow!!)" Min Na said while her jaw dropped. "Dig In," I said. We ate in silence. It was a bit awkward, but that's what happened when Dad is gone.

~Taehyung's POV~

I finally finished and put my plate in the sink then went upstairs to change. Today Hitman Bang told me to bring Y/N. What for!?! I wish Hobi hadn't sent that file of Y/N to Hitman Bang. I finished changing and went downstairs. 

"Yah! Y/N! Get dressed. I guess you too, Min Na. We're heading to where I work." I said with no expression. They both looked at me. "Get dressed." I waited for the girls to change. Why does it take so long for girls to change? Does it really matter how they look?

~Y/N's POV~

Why is it so hard for me to find an outfit? Min Na is already ready. I just grabbed the most randomest things in my closet.