Chapter 13

~Trip to America~ Get ready for some sad parts. Well kinda.

I was told to go to America for a concert. The problem is... I'm gonna be there 3 years. I was packed up and still not ready. Last night, I had about 3 bottles of soju and came home late crying myself to sleep. I can't leave Jungkook alone...

~At the Airport~

The whole Bangtan and Blackpink came to bid me goodbye. Jungkook was the only one not there though. I wished I could be with him right now. Until I saw him running down the airport with a bag in his hand. "Jungkook, what's this?" I asked. "Don't forget me in America." He said. I opened the bag.

"You'll always be my star

"You'll always be my star." He said. I started tearing up. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you," I said between tears. He pulled away and kissed my lips deeply. "I love you." He said. I hugged and said goodbye to everyone before I went on my way to America.

~On the Airplane~

I was in first class and looked out my window. We were already off the ground. The sky was so beautiful but I wish Jungkook was here with me. I got a text message from him.

JK: Hey, Baby~ Has the plane taken off?

                                                                                     Y/N: It has. The skies are gorgeous!

JK: Not as gorgeous as you though~ 

                                                                                       Y/N: I miss you already~

JK: Me too. I want to be there with you.

"Excuse me? Are you Kim Y/N?" I looked up from my phone and immediately was shocked. "Jungkook!?! What are you doing here?" I said still in shock. "You mean why are we here!" I stood up and saw everyone else. My mouth probably dropped down to the floor.

"HB doesn't know all of us are on this flight. We're here to support you, also I didn't want some American dude to try and date you." He said. I laughed at the last part. "I would never cheat on you, Kookie~," I said as I pinched his cheeks.

~After Eternity on a Plane~

I woke up and saw that we've landed. I looked beside me. Jungkook was still sleeping like a wittle baby. Adorable. I took a quick picture cause I want the memory to engrave into my soul.

 I took a quick picture cause I want the memory to engrave into my soul

I sighed and woke him up. "Yah~ Jungkook~ Wake Up~ We're here~," I said quietly. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. His messy hair was so adorable. "Good Morning, my star~," He said with his morning raspy voice. "Come on!" I said in excitement. He finally woke up all the way and we got our things then headed out to find our luggage.

"There you two are! Sheesh! You were on the plane for so long! We thought you would be put on another flight." Jin joked. We all laughed and headed to the baggage pick up. Fortunately, Everyone had their bags.

Jisoo picked up a map. "Hey, guys! Check this out!" Jisoo said. We all looked at the map. "Let's see... I need to head to Boston first." I said. "Good! We're already in Boston!" Jimin said. "Come on! Let's not waste time!" J-Hope & RM said as they both ran off to the exit. "Yah! Wait for us, pabos!" Rose yelled. 

(BTW I picked a random state and I wished BTS actually went everywhere in the US but I can always just watched them on a screen, right? It's not the same....)

"Everyone got their masks on?" I said. They all nodded. Suddenly, a limo stopped in front of us. The front window opened and I saw a man with black glasses and a black suit.

"Kim Y/N? And... Friends? Hop on in. I'll be taking you to your destination." The driver said. "Sweet!" Blackpink said. "This. is. gonna. be. AWESOME!" Jungkook said in excitement. "Yay..." Suga said. I don't understand why he wasn't so excited but come on, he's Suga for crying out loud!

~In the limo~

Everyone was talking to each other, drinking, on their phones, eating. Mostly eating. "Are you excited?" Jisoo asked me. "I'm excited alright! I get to meet some lucky US fans." I said. "Aren't you gonna be here for 3 years?" Jin asked. "Well, I'm gonna make it a month. Every 4 days, I'll try to go to another state. I always wanted to go to America." I said.

"Panda Express in Cali is da BEST!" Taetae said. BTS all agreed. "We should go there once we reach California," I said. They all cheered in excitement. I'm glad I could hang out with my boyfriend and best friends. What more could I ask for?

YOOOOOO! Sorry for the late update~ I've been really busy with my life. Also, sorry for the short chapter. I'll just give you a sneak peek of the next chapter cause I'm nice. ^^

..............................

"You ready?" Jungkook asked. My first performance in the US. Thousands and thousands of fans screaming and cheering for me to start. "I was born ready!" I said all pumped up. Before I had to go, I gave him a quick kiss. "You're gonna do great!"

.............................

"J-Jungkook..." I said while blushing. "All I want is you." (I'm not writing smut ya nasty)

"Tonight was amazing." He said. I hugged his soft warm bare chest. "I love you," I said.

.............................

"I and Rose are officially a couple!" Tae said. I gasped. "I'm so happy!!" I said as I hugged both of them. 

...........................

"Tae... Don't die on me yet..." I said in between tears. "I'll stay as strong as I possibly can..." He said weakly.

..........................