Chapter 18

~Trouble~

~Last Chapter~

  Everyone stopped laughing when they heard ringing. It was Y/N's phone. The contact name: Hitman Bang... 

~Now~

Oh, shoot! He probably knows! Well duh, it's been 3 years since you've seen him. Of course, he's gonna know that everyone went missing! Stupid pabo!

I immediately ignored the phone. They all stared at me. "Aren't you gonna-" I put my finger on Tae's lips before he could finish what he was about to say. "No! It's Mr. Hitman Bang! Why the frick would you want me to answer!" I yelled. "Cause he's your boss?" I glared at Jungkook after he said that. "Don't be a smartass with me now," I said as I glared at him more. He scoffed and went to his room. 

I feel bad now. The ringing stopped. Everyone was still silent. "I'll call him," Rose said with a kind smile. I shook my head. "It's fine, let's just enjoy for right now," I said with a soft smile. They nodded and went back to what they were doing. 

I went into Jungkook's room. He was on his phone. I lied beside him but then he scooted away. "Jungkook... I'm sorry..." I said. He didn't respond. I started tearing up. "Shut up, idiot!" He yelled at me. "IT WAS A SMALL THING! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD BE MAD AT M-"

 "IT WAS A SMALL THING! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD BE MAD AT M-"

(Just pretend they're still in the bedroom)

I pulled back. He gazed into my eyes. "I'm sorry... I got mad over the smallest thing," He said as he looked down. "Please forgive me, Y/N...," He said. I crossed my arms. "I won't forgive you that easily," I said as I got up and was about to reach for the doorknob until...

 "I won't forgive you that easily," I said as I got up and was about to reach for the doorknob until

(Again imagine they're still in the bedroom)

I can't anymore! I started crying and hugging him back. "Shh, it's ok, Y/N... Don't cry," He said as he kissed my forehead. 

"DINNER IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We both laughed when we heard Jin screaming. "Let's head downstairs, Shall we, Jagi?" He said in a cute voice. I chuckled then nodded.

~Time Skip after Dinner~

"Jungkook, get out of my room!" I yelled. Jungkook was laying on my bed...

"No!" He said in his innocent voice

"No!" He said in his innocent voice. I tried pushing him out of my bed but then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into bed with him. "Let me go~," I said in a cute voice.

"No!" He said once again. I laughed as he tickled me. 

~After the Tickle Torture Hour~

"Stop being so-" We looked at the doorway to see Jimin. (I'm sorry I have to)

"Could you guys stop already

"Could you guys stop already. Others are trying to sleep. Ok byeeeeee," Jimin said as he ran to his room. Jungkook and I both laughed at him and then got tired.

"Goodnight, Kookie~," I said, burying my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead then said, "Goodnight, my lucky star"

~Next Morning~

Time to head to work... and trouble...

~Time Skip to Hitman Bang's Office~ 

"I don't know what to say anymore... I tried to keep you two apart so Jungkook can focus but instead, he flies to America with you not also forgetting the rest of Bangtan AND Blackpink. Are you both out of your mind!" Mr. Bang yelled at Jungkook and I. "All of the practices now will be 10x harder!" He yelled once again before sending us off.

"I hate both of you now," Yoongi said to both of us. We didn't respond. Jungkook and I went our separate ways going to different practice rooms.

~After the Tortuous Practice~

"Before you leave, Jungkook and Y/N, you're on cleaning duty for the rest of the month," RM said before heading out the door. It was just Jungkook and I. I looked at Jungkook but he didn't look at me. 

"Jungkook...? Are you mad at me...?" I asked him. He didn't respond... "Jung-"

"Get cleaning already!" He yelled at me. I looked at his eyes and saw fire in his eyes. He's mad and I can tell. "I have made you mad then..." I said as I went to my practice room to clean up. "W-Wait!" He yelled. I didn't listen.

~After some minutes of cleaning~

The place seems spotless! Now time to leave, I grabbed my stuff and almost headed out the door until...

Jungkook pulled my hand back pushing against the wall hard. I fell to the ground and saw Jungkook walking towards me. "J-Jungkook..." I said weakly. He then picked me up and took me to an empty practice room.

I stayed silent the whole time but wondered why Jungkook is acting this way.

"Did you see what you did to both of us?"

I looked at the ground. "Answer me!," He yelled. I started tearing up. "Stop crying!" He yelled once again. Then... he was about to slap me in the face until he stopped his hand. He looked at my heartbroken face and lowered his hand down.

"Look what you've done to both of us..."

"Both of us are f*cked up," I said. "Sorry... I curse when I'm stressed or mad," I said. He then hugged me. "This is my fault... I finally understand...," He said.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" I asked still choking on my tears. He then passionately kissed my lips then pulled away. "It's my fault everyone has this difficult practice. I made everyone go through pain..." He looked down. I held his hands.

"This isn't your fault... It's Hitman Bang's... He tried keeping us apart," I said.

"It's all mine...It's not his." Jungkook said.