Chapter 4

~A "Lovely" Day at the Park~

~Jungkook's POV~

I can't help myself! I keep staring at Y/N. I have a problem.

~Y/N's POV~

Jungkook keeps staring at me. It's starting to get weirder and weirder. He stopped and grabbed my wrist. "Y/N.." I didn't look back at him. "Look at me." I looked at him. "What?" I asked. He looked down. "About the kiss..." He started. "Don't worry about it. It was nothing." I looked down.

"Nothing?" He looked into my eyes. "Well, this doesn't mean anything to you!" He yelled. "Jungkoo-"

 "Jungkoo-"

He let go. I pulled away from him. "I'll just head home... Alone." I started walking the other way. "Y/N!" He ran after me and finally grabbed my wrist, but this time my wrist slipped out of his hand.

"Y/N! Stop!" I stopped to look at him then noticed people in black starting to surround me. "Well, well well, Look who it is. Miss. Y/N. Happy to meet you. So sad that you have to die though!" A guy said and came running towards me.

I punched him in the gut causing him to fall. Another guy came at me and tried to punch me. I twisted his arm and I heard a 'crack'. Shoot! I did it too much! Jungkook ran and punched one of them in the face. I kicked another in their crotch. That must've hurt. 

All of them were unconscious so we ran.

We stopped running and just walked the rest of the way home. "I like you a lot, Y/N." He said as he smiled at me. "I know," I said not looking at him. His eyes widened. "Was it Jisoo? Taehyung? I swear, That they were just lying!" I looked at him. "Jisoo told me. You've kissed me like 2 times already without me agreeing to it. Technically, I already knew you liked me when you tried to flirt with me on my first day." I smirked at him then walked away.

He just stood there like he saw a ghost. I motioned him to come on. He flinched then followed me. It was 10:59 pm already. One more minute until Taehyung gets mad at me. I'm ok with that. He always is mad at me for no reason.

~At Y/N's House~

I opened the door and saw Taehyung with his arms crossed. "11:01. Where did you guys go?" He said worriedly. "Long story short, 4 guys tried to attack me and we just got here," I said as I went upstairs. "Jungkook, What's your excuse?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook. "Same thing. Night!" He said. I took a shower and put on my pajamas.

I laid down on my head staring at the ceiling. The door opened and Jungkook busted in. I stood up quickly and looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked. He smirked and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"The couch is uncomfortable and I would rather sleep with you then Taehyung." He said. My eyes widened. "No way!" I yelled. "Too late!" He laid down all tucked in. "Fine~ No touching though!" I said. He nodded. I put a pillow between us so he couldn't get near me.