Chapter 2

Edits: 12/8/18: New Dialogue, Music, and Covers

~Becoming a Spy~

"I'll help you practice." A big smile showed up on his face. I could feel myself blushing. "Why are you blushing? Come on!" He grabbed my wrists and took me to another practice room. "Let's see what you got, newbie!"

He ran up and tried to punch me but I dodged all of his punches. I punched him in the gut making me fall to his knees. Then, I tried to hold him down, but then he turned me over and pinned me down.

I gulped when he got closer to my face. "You lose~ Call me Oppa whenever you see me."He said. "Let's try dance and singing. "Dancing and Singing?" I asked. He helped me up and grabbed my hand then lead me somewhere else.

"Sing." He said. "What?" I asked. "Sing!" Jungkook said.

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Wow! You are perfect. Now dance!" Jungkook said. "Can we take a break?" I said out of breath. Damn Jungkook just shook his head. "Dance. Now." I sighed.

(Pick the boy or the girl and stop the video at 0:58)

He kept staring at me. "That was cute how you did one of our songs." He said cutely. I rolled my eyes. "Can I go now? Taehyung might be looking for me." Jungkook got up to my face and smirked. "Trust me, I know Taehyung better than you do. He won't be looking for you." 

I pushed him away and walked to where all the guys were. "Yah! Wait up!" I quickened my pace but he grabbed my wrist before I could reach the door. "Let me go!" He smirked at me. "And stop smirking at me you creep." He let go of my wrist and went inside first. Geez, rude.

~Taehyung's POV~

I saw Min Na all alone bored. Aish... Y/N didn't watch over her! Wait, where's Kookie? Argh! Did he get himself distracted with her! I came storming towards Y/N. "What did he do to you?" I whispered to her. "He just told me to fight him, sing, and dance. That was all." She whispered to me. "What are we talking about?" I look to see Jungkook smiling at us. "Aish... I swear to god! If you touch my sister, then you will die." I glared at Jungkook who was smiling at Y/N. To be honest, Y/N looked like a demonic satan than the happy angel I know. Good. At least she's trying to act bitchy. I like this side of Y/N.

I took Y/N's hand. "We're leaving." Y/N looked at me and nodded. "Min Na~ Come on we're leaving." Y/N said. Min Na came running. "Me and Min Na will head home. You can stay here Taehyung." Y/N carried Min Na. I nodded and they left. I hit Jungkook in the back of the head and he just smiled. "Your sister is cute." I facepalm myself. "Aish... Let's just get back to the others, Kookie."

~Y/N's POV~

I headed back home with Min Na. "Unnie?" I looked at her. "Do you like Jungkook?" My eyes widened. "No! No!" She smiled. "Ok! I just wanted to know."

~Jungkook's POV~

I got hit in the back of the head. "Your sister is cute." Y/N really was a cutie. "Aish... Let's just get back to the others, Kookie." Taehyung said while facepalming himself. I don't know what's with me. I've been so distracted because of Y/N. "Yah, Kookie! You are so distracted! What happened?" Jin said. I looked away while blushing just a little.

"Hyung, He was trying to flirt with my sister," Taehyung said glaring at me like a hawk with his arms crossed. Jin looked at me with fire in his eyes. "Would you never stop flirting with girls?" Namjoon said annoyed.

"Aish... Everyone get back to work! Jungkook! Come with me to my office!" Everyone looked at where the voice was. Mr. Hitman Bang. He was looking at me seriously. I nodded and everyone went back to work.

~At HB's office~

Hitman Bang sat down at his desk. "Jungkook. How many times do I have to tell you?!? You are our youngest agent. What would happen if one of your hyungs turns against us or worse gets killed? Is it the right time for you to date? No! Don't be distracted! We have been over this many times! Aish... Go back to practice." He calmed down and rubbed his forehead. "What am I going to do?"

I went back to practice with a sigh. "Someone got in trouble~," Yoongi said. I glared at Taehyung. "Why did you bring her here?" I asked him. He looked at me as if I was stupid. "This pabo decided it was best for her to be in our agency. We're not sure yet." He pointed at J-Hope who acted like he didn't do anything. Typical. "I'm gonna practice alone for a bit." They all nodded their heads as I went into another room to practice.

I have been with BigHit ever since I was 7th grade. I was casted by 7 agencies after I left Superstar K. I eventually chose BigHit after I watched RM rap. I'm the youngest out of the 7 agents. In the public eye, we're idols that can sing and dance. In private, we're secret agents that help the world. 

I just wonder... What if Y/N is decided to go with Blackpink. Blackpink is a group of girl agents that help us. I guess it would be better for Y/N. I won't be distracted...

~Y/N's POV~

I got a letter. Old style. "I got accepted!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Like when I got my acceptance letter from Harvard. Taehyung and Min Na burst into my room. What happened?" Taehyung said. "Did someone die?" Min Na said.

"No~ I got accepted! I'll be working with Blackpink." I said. Taehyung gave me a big smile. I haven't seen his smile in a while. "Congratulations!" Min Na and Taehyung said. They both gave me a big hug. "You don't have to be working with me~" Taehyung mumbled.

I got a call. I didn't recognize the number, but it was in our area code so I answered.

Y/N: Hello?

??: Congratulations, Y/N~

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yes?

Y/N: Thank you~

Jungkook: You're gonna be working with us?

Y/N: No. I'm choosing between Blackpink and being solo :) I don't have to see you then!

Jungkook: Oh. Damn that shade though. :((

Y/N: I gotta go.

Jungkook: Wai-

I hung up before he could finish speaking.

Yo,

Sorry for the late update... I just went back to school and we have to learn new lockdown drills and stuff like that. I hope the world is a better place in the future. I hope you continue reading~

<3,

~T