• I M S O R R Y •

Pairing: Vmon

Genre: angst but like not but it rlly is

A/N I'm such a bad person for not updating in two months LOL.
might turn this into a book???? But then again, I'm the laziest piece of shite to exist.
GIFs also have decided to bail on me so imma use photos instead lol
(Don't @ me I know this is shit dw)
--------------------------

Taehyung's whole body was tense, like a taunt piece of thread, ready to snap any second, with his forehead pressed against his palms and sweat pouring from his reddened skin

He started to tremble and his eyes began to expand, the veins in them becoming bloodshot and rivers of tears running from them.
Soon, he began to tug at his cheeks, pulling at it as if it were elastic. Wails and moans of agony were sent from him.
Between groans, whispers of guilt and of festering anxiety could just be made out.
He was isolated by the silence. It forced him to be alone and caused him to become plagued by his own worst enemy at his most vulnerable.

"Taehyung what's going on, what's happened, why are you screaming, I need you to talk to me." Namjoon grabbed ahold of Taehyung's forearms, pulling them from his face and trying to get him to look into his own eyes.

Taehyung's breathes became laboured.

He felt naked. All his clothing had disintegrated. He had nothing to facade him, he had nothing to shield him from the one he tried so very hard to keep his burdens away from;
Namjoon.

"Taehyung I need you to talk to me."

Taehyung stopped.

He stopped crying, he stopped moving, and turned to look straight into Namjoon's eyes, almost burning holes through them.

"I killed him Namjoon. I killed my father."

Nothing was heard, not a breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me I'm begging you please dont leave me."
He balled his fists into Namjoon's shirt and tucked his head into him, shielding it from the others face.

"I had no choice. I'm so sorry." His words were blubbered and full of resent.

His legs gave way and he collapsed to the floor, folding in on himself, pressing his head against the wooden and dusty floor of the apartment, keeping his hands attached to Namjoon's figure, only now they were on his shoes.

He soon felt two hands grip under the pit of his arms and lift him, as if he were a stray cat.
He looked up, but before he could look into his eyes, he was pulled into the latter's chest, with Namjoon holding one hand onto the back of Taehyung's head for support and the other wrapped around his torso.
Taehyung soon enclosed Namjoon in his own arms and buried his face into the others shoulder crook. 

His words became fragile, wavering through the thick air in the room.

"Shhhhhhh. Listen to me. Let's get your hands bandaged up and get the fuck out of here before the police find you okay?"

Taehyung nodded into Namjoon's body, grappling on as if it were his only life line.

"Thank you, so so much."