•S O U N D S•

Pairing: bromance between all/most of them

Genre: Angst with happy ending

A/N:
I'm sorry I'm a bad writer
New year = update schedule (that I will actually try to stick to)

-----------------------------------------

"You shouldn't put the volume up that high, you'll go deaf one day you know

"You shouldn't put the volume up that high, you'll go deaf one day you know."

"Whatever Jin. Imagine that, a deaf musician, the irony of it."

----------------------------------------

"Namjoon"

No reaction.
"Namjoon!"
Still, no reaction.
"NAMJOON!"
He looked up from his book, obviously engrossed deeply.
"Jesus man, you need to get those ears checked, you must be going deaf."
Hoseok laughed.
But Namjoon didn't, he didn't do anything.

"Sorry what did you say?"

-----------------------------------------

They all walked out, sweat dropping from their chins and muscles aching furiously.

"Namjoon, what happened?" Their manager asked with slight annoyance and confusion.

He had been slightly out of sync with the dances, and his rapping, as well as missing a few words due to not being on beat.
He read the expressions of the manager and assumed what he was asking.

"My earpiece, I don't think it's working properly, I could barely hear the song" He answered after about 20 seconds of puzzling over what his manager said.

Jungkook took Namjoon's earpiece out and put it into his own ear.

"Play something."

Light notes from the beginning of 'save me' echoed through the silent room.

"Namjoon, it's working fine."

--------------------------------------

"Namjoon, can you come and listen to this for a sec." Yoongi tugged on the younger's shirt and pointed towards his computer screen. After he had nodded, he placed the chunky headphones over the others ears.

"Turn it up a little." Yoongi obliged.

"More."

"More."

"Namjoon, that's the highest the volume goes." The little bar on the bottom corner of the screen was filled to the brim.

"I can't hear anything."

----------------------------------------

'Namjoon, we are taking you to get your ears examined, we think they may be blocked or something.'