3

"Fuck fuck fuck." Jungkook chanted in the car with a worried tone. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "Told you not to drink so much water during practice." Jin sassed. Jungkook gave a weak glare to the elder, but then squeezing his eyes closed in pain.

Jungkook had drunk at least fifteen water bottles during their seven hour practice. The boy was too stubborn to take a break to go pee during their dance time. So here he was now, squirming in his car seat with the others making fun of him.

"Just don't think of toilets or waterfalls."

Jungkook groaned, "fuck you Tae," to which Taehyung just snickered.

"How much longer?" He asked in desperation. Jin looked out the window. "Less than five minutes away, can you hold it?" Jungkook nodded but kept quiet for the rest of the ride.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were at the studio working on a song for the new album. They wouldn't be back til late that night (much to Jungkook's complaint).

~

Jungkook burst into the apartment as soon as Jimin unlocked the door. If he didn't go in less than a minute, he was gonna piss himself.

He ran through the apartment, jumping onto the couch and running across it. Jin scolded him but Jungkook didn't even pay attention to it. He only had one thing on his mind: get to the bathroom!

Jungkook opens the door to the bathroom, turning around and locking it quickly. He sighs in relief. But then Jungkook felt a presence inside with him. It made Jungkook's blood run cold.

I hope it's not another crazy fan. But if it was, wouldn't they be screaming right now?

Slowly, Jungkook turned around, anxious to see what, if anything, was there. His breath hitched when he saw the person in front of him. The person's eyes in front of him widened, possibly bigger than the size of the moon.

Out of nowhere, the person in front of him started screaming. It caused Jungkook to start yelling too, out of confusion and fear. Jungkook nearly lost control of his bladder. This continued until Jungkook heard knocking on the door.

"Are you alright in there?"

"Y-yeah," Jungkook's gaze never left the person standing in front of him. "I just saw a spider and freaked out."

"But it sounded like there was another person shouting." "It was probably just the echo from the room.. yeah. Now leave, I need to piss." Jin walked away from the door, making Jungkook sigh. But then he remembered the person still in the room.

"J-Jungkook... is that you?"

"Yoongi? Why do you look like your old self? Aren't you supposed to be at the studio?"

"Yah, where's the respect? It's hyung to you, brat." The old looking Yoongi crossed his arms. Jungkook's eyebrows are furrowed. He's confused and still a little freaked out.

"And what happened to you? You look.. grown?"Jungkook laughed, "You're finally admitting that you're short huh?" Yoongi got red in embarrassment. "You aren't really Jungkook." Yoongi said.

Jungkook was now even more confused. Did his boyfriend hit his head or something? "Are you feeling okay babe?" Yoongi's face went all red. "Don't call me that."

"What do you mean? I call you that all the time?" Yoongi scoffed, "All the time? This is my first time being.. wherever this is. And this is my first time seeing you.. like this? I'm really confused right now."

The need to pee made Jungkook let out a little 'oof.' "Let's continue this after I pee." Jungkook started pulling down his pants, which made Yoongi shriek.