1

Also if you were confused last chapter, the order went like this: 2013, 2018, 2013, 2018, 2013.

~~~

2013

"God dammit." Yoongi cursed as he fell. Hoseok sighed and stopped the music again for the tenth time. "Really hyung? You're bringing the group down. Can't you try harder?"

Yoongi looked at the younger with a deadly look. "Maybe you should actually teach me the dance instead of doing that pah pah pah shit."

"Nobody else seems to be having trouble with it but you. Maybe if you weren't so lazy all the damn time, you would know the dance by now." Yoongi gave a fake laugh.

"You know what Hoseok? That's really fucking funny. I apparently don't do shit for this group. Isn't that right Namjoon."

Namjoon stared at the two with shock. Why was he getting dragged into this? "I-I don't think we should-." "See even Namjoon thinks that you're awful." Namjoon tried to speak up, "but that's not what I said." Neither of the two would listen to him.

The other members stood and watched as the fight became more serious. Instead of just yelling, they were now also jabbing fingers at each other's chest and pushing one another. Jimin wanted to intervene but he would be eviscerated on the spot if he tried.

Thankfully their leader had enough. "Yoongi. Hoseok. You better stop this right now. You're affecting the whole group. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out."

The room became silent, argument not in effect for the time being. "It's hyung to you dammit." The two said in sync. They turned to each other angrily and started going off again.

"Not everything is about you." Hoseok spat. "You should be saying that to yourself, you self absorbed shit." "Guys." Jungkook mumbled, but no one heard the small, shy boy.

"I can't believe I chose to stay with this dumb group. I knew I should've just left. My time is wasted from this stupid thing." Yoongi looked around the group who were basically like strangers to him.

"You don't mean that." Jimin mumbled, softly kicking at the floor with his sneakers. Yoongi looked over at the seventeen year old. "I regret ever joining this group."

Jungkook had a huge frown on his face. His dream was being ripped away right front of him. He loved this group, although he was still nervous around them (especially the second eldest). He just really wanted this to work out.

"I'm going out, I can't stand being around you guys." Yoongi packed his bags and was getting ready to leave. Hoseok decided to provoke him just one more time.

"Pussy."

Yoongi could have gotten whiplash from how fast he turned around. He dropped his bag and started running at Hoseok. Before anyone could stop him, Yoongi had punched Hoseok right on the nose.

It made a gross crack and Hoseok's smirk fell, holding his nose in pain. "You bitch." Hoseok's nose was bleeding but the said member ignored it. Instead, he slapped the older right across the face.

The noise echoed in the room and the members gasped. The whole thing happened so fast but Jin held Hoseok back while Namjoon did the same for Yoongi. "Go home." He muttered in the older's ear. "It won't do you any good staying here."

Jin (and Jimin and Taehyung surrounding them) was checking out Hoseok's nose. "He got you good." They would probably have to take Hoseok to a walk in clinic. Would there be one open this late at this time?

"I got a wet rag Jin hyung." Jungkook walked two the group of four. Jin looked up and gave a small smile, "thanks Kook." Jin took the rag and gave it to Hoseok. He just grumbled a 'thanks' and held it against his nose.

Shuffling was heard and they saw Yoongi getting his bags again while Namjoon walked over to the rest. "Yoongi's going home while the rest of us go with Hoseok. He said he wants to be alone."

"Are you sure he should be alone?" Jimin asked, watching Yoongi exit the studio. "He"ll be fine, it's not like anything bad will happen."

~

It had started raining on Yoongi as he walked home. The others were going to use the car so his only option was to walk. Yoongi struggled but managed to light a cigarette as he walked.

Dammit Hoseok, you make me want to rip my hair out. I wasn't the one at fault here, it was all him. I wish I stayed as a producer. It's too late now, I already signed the contract.

If this continues, we're not going to even last a year. The group will disband and my parents will be like 'I told you so.' Then I'll have to find a 'real' job.

Yoongi huffed at the thought of not doing anything music related. He's given so much up for a chance to chase his dreams of producing music.

He looked down at the cigarette in his hand. He wasn't in the mood for one anymore. With not even half of the cigarette gone, he dropped the object and continued on. The small pieces of gravel moved beneath his feet as he crossed the road.

He moved quicker due to the wind picking up. He shivered, lacking a jacket to cover his small body. He should have listened to Jimin who had warned him to bring one in case it rained. But he was too stubborn and never brought one.

The small apartment came into view. He walked into the lobby, saying a quick hello to Tony, the receptionist. He chose to take the elevator instead of the stairs. Anyone who chose to talk stairs rather than the elevator was dead to him.

He clicked level two and leaned against the arm rail in the elevator. He just wanted to be in bed sleeping. He would say that he has worked hard and deserves the rest but Hoseok doesn't think that.

Thinking of Hoseok made Yoongi mad again. The boy didn't even listen to him. Yoongi, before, had said that he needed help but Hoseok shooed him off. Then when he did get Hoseok to teach him, it was only for a quick three minutes.

Seriously, who actually gets that 'pah pah pah' noises?

The elevator opened and Yoongi took a left after exiting. Thirty six carpet squares and he would be outside the doors. He's memorized them with how many times he's left and entered the building. He liked routines, just not of the dancing variety. 

He fished out the key from his bag and entered the apartment. Yoongi let out a load groan of frustration. No one was there to hear him. "Fucking brats."

He walked to the fridge and saw little to nothing in there. Their dieting was strict so there was no snacks allowed. The last time Yoongi ate a full meal was probably yesterday morning when he made himself eggs. For the rest of the time, he had water to hold him over.

And to his luck, someone drank all the suju. "At least I still have my bed." He muttered. He carried his backs to their shared rooms. He got to his bottom bunk and put the backpack under his bed. He would just unpack tomorrow. 

He was so tired that he didn't even change into his pajamas and sat down in his bed. He was thankful for the silence. Usually Jimin and Taehyung would keep him up, sometimes Jungkook even joining in (if he felt brave that day). 

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. He was just dreading waking up and having to confront the rest of the members. What he had said to them was awful but it was true. Hoseok just brought it out for everyone to hear.

With those as his last thoughts, Yoongi rolled over and went to sleep. He was nervous for what was about to come when he woke up.