Chapter 27: Succumbing to the darkness

Pha stalked inside ignoring the guards at the front. He just passed by without stopping and let his men deal with them. He didn't have time to get into rubbish formalities, he had other more important things in his mind, for example, his drunk boyfriend. He looked at his mobile and followed the tracking device to Yo's mobile, pushing anyone who gets into his ways. Searching around he arrived by a booth with half-drunk girls sitting on it and talking loudly. Glancing around he saw Yo's jacket and some of his belongings on a heap beside them, even his sister's belonging was there. Frowning he growled at the girls and shouted, "where are they?"

They looked at him and gasped, speechless at the sight of this huge man hovering over them. Some were even blushing as his manliness and rugged features hit them hard. Muttering under his breath Pha asked them again, but this time each word were laced with ice, "where are they?"

They blinked and became flustered. Sarah cleared her voice and asked timidly, "who?"

Pha gestured stiffly to the stuffs beside them. Now they got it, someone whispered loudly, "That's Phana!...he is so handsome in real life."

Sarah pointed towards the dance floor, "they are having their dance competition."

Pha's expression changed into that of surprise, "dance competition?"

The girls nodded excitingly, "they are so determined to win the desk so they are dueling over it.

Sarah added, "I wonder if they have already found a winner.."

Pha pinched his nose as he breathed deeply, the suffocating smell of perfume, smoke and stale air was giving him a headache already but what the girls are saying were drove him to the limit. He really didn't like the idea of his drunk boyfriend dancing among all these people, especially when he knew that his sister was involved. These two were proving to be too volatile to be left alone ever again. He swirled around and prowl like a lion looking for his prey among the dancers. After a couple of minutes he grew impatient and signalled his men to start searching too. His cold eyes were keenly searching for a small cute body but to no avail. An array of emotions started assaulting him as he covered every inch around, among which were desperation, fear, angry and worry. He has already made three rounds of the dancing floor but there was still no sign of his baby and his devilish sister.

He finally came to a stop and ordered his men, "search the toilets, hell search every crook and corner. They must be somewhere around here."

He refused to let them see his worry as he walked back to the girls. He tried to calm himself, he knew that they must be somewhere itself but it was just the idea that Yo was not in front of him that was sending him into a panic. He can't stay a single minute without knowing where exactly Yo was and what he was doing. He went back and looked down at the girls with burning eyes, "I can't find them."

They all became quiet as they looked at him in a new light, at first they were in awe of him but now they stared back fearfully. The devil was showing his true side.

One of the girls said hesitately, "they must be somewhere doing another challenge. I guess the dancing one failed."

Pha's eyes narrowed as Sarah shook her head quickly, "but they didn't come back to pick their paper. They must have gone to the bathroom. Kayla always throw up after a little drink."

She looked startled at her own words. She thought back and grew concerned as she exclaimed, "shit, how could I have forgotten about that! We shouldn't have left them alone." She stood up quickly and spoke seriously to Pha, "I will go check the female toilet. She must be in there."

Pha nodded stiffly and watched her go, he then turned towards the girls and asked in a low dangerous voice, "what kind of challenges did they do like that?"