Chapter 21: The family dinner of hell (Part 1)

"Yo, you didn't fell asleep on me did you?" At the sound of his growling stomach Pha laughed out aloud, "Well, I guess not then."

Yo opened one eye and peek at him, "I won't function until I eat something."

"But baby you just ate or more specifically you swallowed....ouchhh, hey!"

Yo punched him hard on his stomach and threatened him, " tease me like that again and you will see that I will stop doing it."

Pha paled from his words, only this little man can threatened him and get immediate reaction. He lifted his hands up in surrender, "ok ok, I promise I won't ever tease you like that."

Yo nodded satisfied, he leaned close, stuck his chest to his and looked at him in the face, "what about my food?"

Just then a knock sounded in the door and Pha looked at him smugly, 'There's your food."

Yo blinked at him in surprise, he got up looking at him suspiciously and went to open the door. RoseBelle was indeed holding several takeaway bags and the smell of Chinese food immediately took over his senses. Crying out loud in surprise he took the bags and gave her a big hug, "ehemm, it's me who ordered so you should hug me not her."

Yo ignored Pha and continued hugging her, "that's enough Yo, let go of her now."

Yo threw a disgrunted look in his direction but he did as he was told. After he closed the door he skipped happily to Pha and sat down again in his lap, "let's see what we have here. By the way, when did you order all these."

"I knew that we wouldn't be able to go out to eat after RoseBelle informed us that there were reporters in front so I order everything through text when we were in the elevator."

"Ahhh," he nodded pensively, he was so nervous at that time that he didn't pay attention to what was happening around him but Pha did. He placed a soft kiss his cheek, "Thank you P'Pha, you keep surprising me and I love it."

"In that case, I have another surprise for you love."

"What is it?"

"Dinner with my family tonight."

Pha told him the news in such a deadpanned voice that it took Yo a few seconds to understand it.

"Hell no!" He shouted attempting to get off his lap. Pha reached out and grapped him tight, "hell yes baby. My father texted me and told me that it's going to be a family night and for me you are my family so you are invited."

Yo looked at him strangely, "are you sure that they are not going to freak out at my presence there?"

Pha snorted, "why should they freak out? You are permanent in my life now and my parents need to accept that and you too baby. Every function, be it family or social, you are going to be by my side."

Yo blushed under his heated gaze, he hid his face in the crook of him neck and muttered softly, " I love you P'Pha."

Pha smiled and put his head in top of his but Yo broke the moment quickly after that, "ok now let's eat." Yo impatiently opened the boxes and started eating, feeding Pha from time to time. After their lunch he let Pha worked for about two hours before dragging him into his bedroom.

"Why are you bringing me here?"

"No questions." Yo ordered as he closed the door and dragged Pha to his bed where he pushed him causing Pha to sat down heavily.

"What are you doing Yo?"

"I said no questions." He bent down and started unbuttoning his shirt.