On the bus, everyone kept glancing at Cole and then laughing. Nyssa was pitied from afar. "I'll never live this down," she moaned into her hands.

"You'll never live this down?" Cole screeched. "I'm the one who - who - "

"Peed himself," Juliet supplied.

"Fuck you," Cole snapped.

Laughter bubbled among the group. Even if Cole was a jerk, he somehow managed to weasel his way into Juliet's favour. She liked the perverted asshole.

He was approved.

***

Fishing was boring.

Juliet was not going to sit around, waiting for some dumbarse fish to be stupid enough to get caught on a hook. So she just went around hitting on everyone.

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you."

"Are you a cake? Because I want a piece of that."

And Alex's was a personal favourite of Juliet's - "My love for you is like diarrhoea - I can't hold it in."

Alex had rolled his eyes, but Julier caught the small smile on his face. He seemed serene as he fished. He was such a grandpa.

"Michelle! My babe!" Juliet exclaimed as she passed by Hailey and Michelle. "Do you like magic? Because I have got some tricks for you."

Michelle rolled her eyes but flushed slightly, enjoying the fact that someone was giving her attention. Even if it was Juliet.

"Oh please," Hailey snorted. "Go and be a fag somewhere else." She put a hand on her hip, standing in front of Juliet now.

Juliet paused. "What did you just call me?"

"A fag," Hailey sneered in her face.

Juliet smiled. "Thank you for the clarification."

She pushed the bitch into the lake.

***

"Who's fault was it?" Mr Callaghan asked, glaring and tapping his foot impatiently.

Hailey spat, "obviously hers! I'm the one who's wet here!"

Juliet snickered.

Mr Callaghan shot her a look. "Do you have trouble behaving like a mature person, Miss Ashton?"

"Why, Mr Callaghan? What do you think my laughter implied?" She smirked.

"That she was - that you know - you pushed - and she - " He stammered nervously. Then he abruptly stopped, red in the face, and took in a breath. He finally said, "first a blizzard. Then a student pees himself, destroys rented property and scars a girl for life. And now someone gets pushed into a lake? This is going to tarnish our reputation." He sighed, sufferingly.

"What did she say that triggered you so much?" Mrs Collin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Something nasty," Juliet answered vaguely. "I'm not saying that word."

Mr Callaghan sighed. "Oh god - you girls. I'm letting you off the hook for now, but don't let this happen again. Now go back to the bus. We're renting a hotel because apparently, Carlton students aren't capable of camping."

Juliet grinned. "A hotel? How exciting. So exciting that I admit I feel like peeing my pa - "

"Enough," Mr Callaghan snapped. "Go."

Juliet saluted him. "Sure thing, boss." She loved saluting everyone.

After they left Mr Callaghan (who taught biology, by the way) Hailey pulled Juliet back and asked roughly. "Why were you so offended when I called you a fag? Someone in your family is a fruitie tootie, eh?"

Juliet raised an eyebrow, trying not to show how enraged she was. "Fruitie tootie? How do imbeciles like you come up with this kind of shit?"

Hailey smirked. "This bugs you doesn't it?

"YOU bug me."

Hailey flipped her hair. "I'll be seeing you later, Juliet. Tell your fag friend hi for me."

Juliet glared at her. "I wish I could hit you right now."

"But you can't."

Juliet grinned. "Don't be so sure."

Hailey flipped her the middle finger.

Juliet rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath. "Dramatic miscreant."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .