- Chapter 50 -

- • -

"____, hurry up or we'll be late at our check-in at the hotel!"

"I'm done!"

You shouted back as you hurriedly headed out of your room, already checked that there's nothing else forgotten and dashed your way through the door outside along with your packed things.

"Everyone already got what we need for the trip?" Your dad questioned, making some of us checked and tried to remember other belongings required.

"Of course hun," Your mom replied back, seeming rather impatient.

"Then let's go!"

You all then began to proceed to the car to load all the things and start the trip.

...

As you and your parents finally finished putting in all the things needed that were placed inside the bags in the trunk successfully, you all headed inside the car without hesitation nor with any problems.

While the car was moving for a while now, your mother was currently asleep and your father of course, is focused on driving while your little sister on the other hand, is on her phone with her earphones on, probably listening to some tunes, sitting beside you at the backseat.

You, meanwhile, are currently deep in your thoughts while looking at the window with your usual bored expression as you were dazed seeing the view of nature and buildings passing by.

*Flashback*

"I also...heard about you being told by my dad to talk to me about my mom," He mentioned, your reaction somehow a little surprised of him even knowing that part.

"W-Well, I was-"

"I..." Jungkook interrupted when you were about to explain, which then you went silent to hear on what he's about to say.

"I actually know where my mother is."

*End*

After thinking that over again, around 4 hours has passed. We stopped by some gas stations to fill our car tank and take toilet breaks. Finish with all that and as we continued on our journey, we've finally arrived in Busan.

Your dad then parked at the assigned parking spot located at the front of the hotel that we'll temporarily be staying in.

It's not that fancy or anything, just a decent place to stay.

As you and your parents were all done getting all the stuff from the trunk, you all checked in without problems as all of you now started entering the elevator.

"Phew! Good thing we arrived on time. This hotel is fully booked and we're lucky that we had reserved one," Your mother said, quite relieved.

"Yeah, we know. You already mentioned it for like, the fourth time already," You replied, somehow a little annoyed.

While heading out of the elevator, all of you went towards your designated room, a welcoming presence could be felt once you faced the door like those usual decent hotels. Then next followed all the luggages brought in to the room by two bellboys, who then gave out their smiles and swiftly left after finishing doing so.

"Those guys are quite nice," Your mother stated as she looked at them go with a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, for job purposes obviously..." You muttered in sarcasm, rolling your eyes.

"Come on, ____. This is the moment where you get to see those two certain bastards out of your sight-"

"Honey, you're not helping."