- Chapter 49 -

- • -

*Stares at pic*
...
Kookie with dat jawline tho 👌
(but he and the other members are so fine in every aspect of course💖)
lol excuse my weirdness😂 enjoy 😊

- • -

In the early evening, you have arrived at their mansion yet a small distance away, being a little cautious.

Since it's almost going to be night time, I quite remember that people who doesn't live in the mansion aren't permitted to enter except when invited by the duke.

I could enter but, I would have had to arrange an appointment with him beforehand. Yep. Strict rules...

I was quite lucky last time since Mr.Jonghoon was expecting me. Now, I can't since I'm temporarily not permitted in the mansion. But from what I know, is that he's currently somewhere outside Korea with his duties from hearing the news in the early afternoon. So that means, stricter rules and that the two has no authority to invite over any person in the mansion. Even with bribery, the guards and servants were disciplined to avoid such corrupted acts.

Damn, how do I still remember these royal lessons stuff? I'm not even one..

"Dang it. Where's that troublesome Jungkook when you need h-"

"You mean me?"

You quickly jolted as you were frightened by the sudden appearance behind you, now unamused to see Jungkook looking at you with a sky victory grin on his face.

"Haha. Very funny..." You sarcastically said, head turned to the side while folding your arms, a bit mad when you remembered what he had done to you.

"I'm glad that you'd hear me out," He said as he held your hands with his, a soft smile showing on his face.

"Oh, no. I'm actually just passing by and about to go home," You retorted as you let go of his hold and folded your arms.

"You do know that you're taking a longer route on the way to your house, right? Unless..." He paused as he moved forward.

"You're here for a reason."

He finished while at the same time, you then felt his forehead touching yours, multiplying your heartbeat by millions and your cheeks heating up.

"UHM-N-No..." You denied as you quickly used your hands to push his shoulders back, making him stood up properly.

"I just want to take a refreshing walk in my free time to release all my stress," You lied as you quickly glanced to the side, fully flustered for a moment.

"You're such a bad liar, ____.." He replied as he had a look that as if he already encountered that many times.

"But nevertheless, you're here because of the note I sent you. I can see it in you," He teasingly smirked, giving out a wink.

"No, I didn't-"

Before you could finish your sentence, you were now dragged by him, walking while he was holding your hand.

...

"So... we're going to have a talk here?" You questioned as the both of you stopped your tracks.

"Yep," He answered casually.