- Chapter 4 -

- • -

Next day, after listening through all stressful lectures, and suffering the two evil guys, who are known as 'brothers', from all their schemes they try to put on me, It was finally dismissal.

"When I talked to Jimin, he looked at me like a cute little furball-"

"Excuse me, Ms. ____." Jhona was interrupted when a guy in a black suit and black shades called your attention.

"Um... yes?" You pardoned.

"It's time to leave and proceed our way to your new home, Miss." The guy reminded as he stood in proper posture.

"O-Oh, right." You replied.

"What is he talking about?" Jhona asked as she had a questioned look on her face.

"It's nothing important, Jhona. I just have other things to do." You answered as your hand was placed on top of Jhona's shoulder.

"Never knew that you would be this busy right away." Jhona stated as she let out a small laugh.

"Oh, well. Let's talk again tomorrow, alright?" She reminded as she added it with a question.

"Of course, shorty." You answered as you showed a grin.

"Are you ready to go yet, Miss?" The guy questioned.

"Ah, yes." You replied.

"Anyways, bye!" You said as you focused your attention to your best friend.

"Bye, kiddo!" Jhona stated as she bid goodbye.

After bidding yourselves goodbye, you then went ahead with the guy who's one of the bodyguards of the duke, slash, principal. As the bodyguard guided you inside a black luxurious car, including himself, the driver then started driving off.

-Soon-

"We have arrived, Ms. ____." The bodyguard said as he went out and guided you out of the car.

As you went out of the car, you encountered humongous gates made of real gold right in front of you. You also noticed a really big mansion that came to view, your eyes filled with surprise.

"This way, Miss." The bodyguard said as he took led the way while you followed.

As you took a long walk on your way to the mansion, since you have to go through a long path until you reach the mansion, you were amazed of the beautiful flowers, plants and trees that were displayed in an organized way. Then, you finally reached right in front of the giant doors of the mansion.

"I'll be on my way now, Miss." The bodyguard as he politely bowed and after that, he took his leave.

"Well, I wonder where will I go in this huge place-"

"Are you Ms. ____?" Someone questioned you, making you look to see a rather old man in his butler suit.

"Y-Yes, I am." You replied as you let out a smile.

"Then, right this way, Miss." The butler said as he started leading the way.

You also started following him and took a long walk all the way to your room. As the butler opened the door, you were surprised to see your room that is bigger in the mansion you're in than your room in your house. After he took a bow, he left.

"Wow. I can't believe that I'm going to live in this heavenly place." You muttered as you walked in while looking around.

You then opened the closet and you saw numerous clothes hangered in it, which made you surprise since you notice that the clothes are branded, expensive ones that is.