-Chapter 11-

- • -

(A/N: omg I love this meme 😂☝🔝⬆)

- • -

"Hi, ____." You turned around to see Jungkook waving at you with a caring angelic smile, making you mesmerized by it.

"Uh, h-hi.." You replied as you gave a little stutter to your sentence.

"I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet you!" He greeted as his smile still remained.

"It's nice to meet you as well!" You greeted back as you grew a happy smile on your face.

"I don't know if you'll agree but, can we be friends?" He asked as he looked at you, not a hint of nervousness within him.

"Of course!" You answered.

"I hope we'll became good friends." He said as he let his hand out.

"Mhm." You replied with a smile as you let your hand out as well and the both of you shook hands.

That is where I was so happy at that time... for someone who wants to be friends with me. Till that happen-

"AHH!!!" You screamed as you quickly jolted up, waking up in shock. Then, you felt something damp within you.

"The hell?!" You exclaimed as you saw yourself fully wet while you're sitting on the kiddie pool filled with water.

"I guess this kind of prank still works." You then looked to see Jungkook at the other side of the bed as he looked at you with a victory smile.

"Yah!" You scolded as you looked at him with a mad look on your face and in response, Jungkook just laughed as he headed his way towards the door.

"Oh! By the way, you have 10 minutes left before school starts."He reminded as he continued going out of your room.

You then went silent.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!"

~

I'm here!! You shouted in your thoughts as you went inside the classroom, panting.

Ring!

And just in time...

"Yah, ____. Why do you seem such spirits today?" Jhona questioned as she looked at you, curious.

Spirits? You call someone who just got pushed out of bed and being dropped on a kiddie pool, soaking wet by a brat, and have to prepare for school because I only have 7 minutes left before school starts then there's a heavy ass car traffic that I have to get out of the car and run 2 kilometers to school, is what you call in spirits?

"I-It's nothing." You answered as you let out a nervous laugh while there was a hint of pants and heavy breathing.

"Good morning, class! Please go back to your seats. Class is starting!" The teacher reminded as he went inside the classroom.

"Talk to ya later!" Jhona said as she showed a smile and went back to her seat.

As you went back to your seat, you noticed Jungkook looking at you. As both his and your eyes were in contact, he showed a playful smirk while his arms were crossed.

This jerk...

You just shook off your irritation against him as you headed to your seat and sat down then after that, the class began.

But why did I had a dream when I first became friends with that stupid Jungkook..

~

"Okay, class! Today, we're going to have a special event this month, which is going to occur next week." Our adviser, who is our French subject teacher, announced as she had a smile on her face.

"In this event, we're going to choose 2 representatives, a boy and a girl, to participate in a royal suit and gown competition!" The teacher explained as most of the students were a bit fired up and interested about it.

"To be fair, I made a bunch of folded papers with each of your names in 2 boxes. This box is for the boys while the other one is for the girls." The teacher added as she brought out the boxes.

"And the representative for the royal gown is..." The teacher paused as she began picking a folded paper randomly.

"None other than our Top 1 student, ____!" She announced as she red the unfolded paper. In response, most of the students clapped.

WAAAAEEEEE? A GOWN COMPETITION? I'M NOT EVEN QUALIFIED FOR THAT CRAP..

"Hahaha.. that would be funny to see." Taehyung muttered as he let out a chuckle, trying to annoy me.

"And the representative for the royal suit is..."

"Wait till you get karma, you stupid jerk." You said as you looked at him with a nonchalant expression.

"You wish, shorty." He replied with a hint of confidence in his tone.

"... Kim Taehyung!" The teacher announced as she red the unfolded paper.

Taehyung's expression then went downhill, his jaw dropped in shock while the students clapped at the announcement.

"You were saying, Taehyung?" You asked as you had a confident expression, including your tone.

"I hope that you will represent our class at your best and success!" The teacher said, giving encouragement for the both of you.

"I guess this will be really funny to see..." You muttered, specifically to Taehyung, who just shrugged in response and the both of you then continued listening to the lecture.

- • -

BigHit, plz chill of releasing albums/photobooks. We A.R.M.Y.'s are fuqin broke 😭

Ugh.. oh 🐳.

Anyways, I hope you like it and 안녕~ ♡