Twenty Five| Don't Take it Personal

Santana

Ariana stared up at Nick as he looked down at her naked body. She knew she shouldn't take this step with him because in so many ways it felt like she was moving backwards instead of moving forward. But she had never wanted something so bad in her twenty two years. The way he made her feel was on another level. Even when she tried to act like he didn't have an effect on her, she knew he did. He knew he did.
For the last few months he had been giving her space and trying to allow her to move on. She had tried to take things with Cam to the next level. At first she thought her heart was in it but that wasn't the case at all. Nick was her first everything and she could not even front like she didn't want that old thang back.
"We shouldn't do this." She whispered.
"We shouldn't." Nick nodded his head, staring down at her with hooded eyes. "But we want to. Just this last time then you can go back to ya nigga."
"You're talkin' too much." She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to her level. Her back arched off of the bed as their lips connected. Ariana moaned into the kiss, tasting herself on his lips. "Make me feel good."

"SAN!" Megan yelled, waving her hands in my face. I pulled my ear buds out of my ears and stared at my best friend. "What the hell were you writin'? You were zoned out. I've been callin' ya name for the last two minutes."

"My bad." I let out a deep breath and stared at the scene I had written. I don't even know why these characters popped back into my mind. I definitely thought I was done with their story line. "What's up?" Closing my laptop, I gave her my undivided attention.

"There is a day party happening downtown. Well it's really brunch but you know how that goes."

"Sounds fun."

"Get dressed. I'm gonna go shower."

After sitting there for a few minutes, I finally dragged myself into the bathroom.

The water cascaded down my body as my mind continued to drift off. So much had been on my mind lately.

Turning off the water, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I wiped down the mirror and stared back at myself.

"Santana, hurry yo slow ass up!" Megan shouted behind the door. I chuckled and started on my hygiene as the music from my phone continued to play. Megan walked into my bathroom with her hands placed on her hips. "If he sends another bouquet of flowers, it's gonna look like a damn funeral home in here."

"I told you to throw them in the trash."

"Come on, Santana. You're bein' dramatic."

I shrugged and made my way past her, sitting on my bed. Maybe I was but Easton really pissed me off. My attitude had been on one thousand for the past twenty four hours. I had just flown back into Houston. He wasn't able to make it to Los Angeles because he needed to be in album mode, according to his label. I was trying my best to understand but it really pissed me off because I cleared my damn schedule for a vacation that he suggested. At first I wasn't mad because I figured he was stuck in the studio. But I got on Instagram and saw his ass was out partying. He had me fucked up because I wasn't the one or the two.

"Maybe he was hosting the party."

"Shut up." I wasn't tryna hear these excuses. If he was hosting, that would have been announced a week in advance or at least a few days beforehand. "That isn't an excuse. I switched shit around to be able to stay out there. I loved spending the girl time with you and Sanaa but I wanted some dick too."

"Girl," My best friend started laughing. "You're a mess."

"I am but I am also right. I run a business. When both of us are out of town, we are losing coins. On top of that, I'm not even about to do hair like that because of this book. He can't just switch shit up at the last minute with bullshit ass excuses."