Twenty One| Do Ya Thang

Santana

Getting out of Easton's bed, I stretched my arms before heading into the bathroom to handle my hygiene

Getting out of Easton's bed, I stretched my arms before heading into the bathroom to handle my hygiene. After finally getting over my embarrassment last night, I slipped back into my clothes and beat him and Amour to the car. I knew my aunt, so I knew for a fact she was waiting for me to make my way home.

"Where you goin'?" He grumbled.

"I have to get to my meeting with Viv." I said, ramming through the closet for a dress. After finally locating one that looked business appropriate, I slipped it on. My hair looked a hot ass mess. But there was no surprise there. As soon as we put Amour back to sleep, we were all over each other; in the kitchen, the bed, the shower. My body was definitely paying for it right now.

I worked a quick miracle and pulled my hair back into a neat ponytail. Walking back into the room, I made my way past him and went straight down the hall to get Amour ready for the day. She was already up and waiting on me.

"Mama," Ever since she said that the other night, Nana had been lost because she hadn't said it again. I didn't even know how to get her to revert back.

"Does that bother you?" Easton's voice scared the hell out of me. I leaned down and picked Amour up before shaking my head. "If it does, we can just get her back to callin' you Nana."

"It's fine, Easton." I assured as we made our way to her closet. "I have to take you shoppin' mamas. Your daddy will have you dressin' like a little boy everyday."

"Shut yo ass up." He laughed from behind me as I picked out an outfit and got her dressed. "So..." whenever he dragged out the word I already knew some bull was about to follow.

"What?" I asked, carrying Amour into the living room, so I could start on her hair.

"Is it cool if I have Raegan pick her up from daycare?" I furrowed my brows because I was confused as to why he was asking me that. "Don't even hit me with no bullshit right now, San. You have just as much say in Amour's life. So yes or no?"

"Yes. It's cool." I turned on cartoons. That was the only way I was going to get this little girl to sit still. "That's fine. I think this is a great start. She needs some responsibility." To be quite honest, I was hella proud of myself because my petty side wanted to say no and advise him to take her to court. So she had to prove she was capable of shared custody. But I was trying to think rationally in this situation. "I just want you to know when I walk out that door, I'm not talkin' to you for twenty four hours. You caught me slippin' last night but I still need time and I need for you to respect that." Before he could open his mouth, I finished talking. "No it has nothing to do with Raegan picking her up. I promise."