Sixteen| Drunk in Love

Santana

I was trying not to die laughing but Megan tagged us in the video of Trey Songz running away from that girl while he was performing his verse to Booty. My hand flew to my mouth to keep my laughter at bay but this thing was hilarious. I watched it about five times.

to DowntoRide✊🏾👯‍♀️: Trey said y'all won't catch him slipping again!

to DowntoRide✊🏾👯‍♀️ : One assault case is enough.

Megan🌹: I AM CRYING REAL TEARS.

Megan🌹: I know she wanted to crawl into a hole. I have so much second hand embarrassment.

Bella🧚🏾‍♂️: That's how I'm tip toeing away from my hoe phase this year.

to DowntoRide✊🏾👯‍♀️: BYE

Bella🧚🏾‍♂️: Me running away from these girls' boyfriends.

Megan🌹: That's a fact.

to DowntoRide✊🏾👯‍♀️: That's really me running to Walgreens for a Plan B 🏃🏾‍♀️

Megan🌹: Santana Lashawn Harris! I just threw my phone.

"Ms. Harris." I looked up at a petite, light skinned woman. Her black hair was pulled up into a tight bun. The pants suit she wore made me feel under dressed in my sweater and slacks paired with a pair of Louboutins. I'm Vivian Reed. It's nice to put a face to the name."

I quickly placed my phone inside of my purse and stood to shake her hand. I towered over her frame. She was about 5'5 in heels while I was at least 5'10 in mine. "Right. It's nice to meet you, Vivian."

"Follow me right this way, Ms. Harris."

"Please call me Santana." I spoke as I took my seat in front of her big ass desk. My eyes discreetly roamed the room. She had taste, I could definitely say that. She was a little uptight but everything in here definitely costed a pretty penny.

"So here at UrbanNovelists, we look for fresh talent looking to share stories that haven't been told. There are too many stories about the naive girl falling for the drug dealer and changing him. There are too many stories about the young girl falling for an older dude and getting pregnant blah blah blah." She fanned her hand dismissively. "You know what I mean." I nodded because I did. "You have something different. You gave us two small excerpts and they both caught my attention. They were both different. The first story about the young girl getting an abortion instead of having his baby definitely caught my attention. It was different. How did they get to that point? Where do they go from here? Does she move on? Does he have children with someone else? There are so many questions I have. You have the potential to make this unlike any other book out there. I can tell you don't go the stereotypical route and that is why I want to sign you."

"You want to what?" I damn near yelled.

Vivian chuckled as she relaxed a little in her seat. "You have something different. It's obvious that you're a great writer but all great writers aren't great storytellers. However, you are. You pulled me in and I want more." She got out of her seat and walked over to the mini fridge. "Water? Apple Juice?"

"Water will be fine." I smiled and accepted the bottle.

"So are you working on that story or are you working on something new? I want something different. Something that will draw the readers in from the first chapter." She asked sitting back in her chair.