Twenty Two| Naughty Girl

Santana

The vibration at the side of my face made me jump. I damn near jumped out of my skin as I stared at the sex toy. "Megan, stop playin' so damn much."

I had been stuck in my room all damn day writing the first chapter to my book. I had turned the outline in a week ago but my thought process was always evolving. So whatever I liked last week didn't necessarily make it into this week.

A part of me wanted to start the story off with a prologue based on me and Javon's situation then a part of me wanted it to happen how it occurred in real life. I wanted the readers to be shook just as I was when he pulled up on me. Seeing his ass at that gas station definitely fucked with my mental a little.

Then there was the part of me that wanted to start with a prologue based off of Easton and Raegan's relationship prior to Amour. There were just so many ideas flowing through my mind. I honestly didn't even know where to start, which explains how I ended up in my current situation.

"Loosen up, San." Megan placed the object back on the shelf and moved to the next one. "We're in a sex store. Open your mind a little."

"My mind is open." I replied, reaching for some throat numbing spray. "I can definitely have some fun with this."

My best friend looked at me and smiled. "That's my girl." She moved to the next section. "Edible panties. That's my type of party."

Playfully shaking my head, I moved over to the edible body oils. Easton wasn't ready for allat. I already had the nigga hooked. If I did what I was thinking, he would be ready to propose. I smiled and picked up a bottle of the green apple flavor and kept it moving.

When my eyes landed on the vibrating panties the biggest smile appeared on my face. Megan followed line of vision and smirked.

"Get them." She encouraged.

"Oh, I was gonna do that anyways cause that's how I am."

Megan started dying laughing. "I'm not about to play with you." She walked over to the anal plugs and my jaw damn near dropped.

"Girl what the hell are you and John on? I don't even know if I want to know but I'm nosy. So spill."

"Girl," she popped her tongue "a finger in your butt has nothing on this. Your orgasm be on another planet. I swear I thought my soul left my body the first time we tried it." I tilted my head because I was honestly intrigued. "You're not ready for allat yet. We'll get you there eventually."

"You are so kinky. Oh my God."

My best friend winked at me. "You have no idea." I shook my head and grabbed a mini bullet off of a shelf. Easton was leaving to tour the country for a few weeks and I had no idea how I was gonna even be able to get through those times with him. But this was going to become my best friend.

After we left the store, I went to Easton's while Meg went home. I shook my head as I walked through the front door. I was barely at a house I was paying for. This didn't make any damn sense. When I heard those small feet running towards me, I smiled before my eyes even landed on Amour.

"Mama," I dropped my bag and ran to meet her half way.

"Hey mamas." I swept her up and kissed her cheek. "Did you have a good day?" She nodded as I watched Easton emerge from the back of the house wearing a pair of sweat pants. "Easton, why aren't you dressed?"

"San do we really have to do this tonight? I just got back in town."

Letting out a deep sigh, I began to pout and whine. "My parents have been tryna have this dinner for two weeks. We have to go."