Chapter 44

Chapter 44. Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow

-____-Third Person Point of View-____-

Naruto was found lying in his bed. Kakashi chuckled, if only momentarily, at the sleeping form of his student. This child could beat him in a fight, yet still look so innocent in his sleep. 'I guess that's where all humans are the same. When we sleep, is the only time that you can know if anyone is innocent.' Kakashi thought to himself.

"Naruto, we're going to watch a movie." Kakashi alerted.

Almost immediately, Naruto stood in front of Kakashi. Naruto's eyes were half-lidded, but Kakashi felt as though Naruto was glaring at him. "Why are we going to be watching a movie?" Naruto asks.

"I felt like having a student teacher bonding experience." Kakashi states.

Naruto backed into the corner the moment those words left Kakashi's mouth. Naruto kept his hands between himself and Kakashi. "Get away from me Ero-Sensei," Naruto yells.

"Don't worry. Hinata will be there too. We're going to watch the newest of the Gale movies together." Kakashi states.

"You're going after Hinata too?" Naruto asks.

"Naruto, you're missing the point. Just get to the movie theatre. We're going to be watching the movie with a replacement teammate for the time being." Kakashi explains.

The moment Kakashi finished talking, he disappeared. Naruto sighed heavily, changing his clothes and taking a shower, he too, went.

-____-The Theatre-____-

Naruto arrived first. Naruto bought himself a ticket and told the lady that if a Hinata Hyuga came in, add her card to his tab. Naruto chose a seat near the top of the theatre. A position where few people would be able to sneak up on them, and still grant them a fantastic view on the show. Kakashi showed up, having a pale, black-haired, genin following him. Kakashi sat to the left of Naruto; Sai sat on Naruto's right. Hinata eventually arrived, sitting on Sai's side.

Whether it was being too close to Kakashi, or the fact that he wasn't sitting next to Hinata, remains unknown, but Naruto forcibly switched seats with Sai. "Hello. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. What is yours?" Naruto questions.

"Hello, Naruto Uzumaki. I am Sai. It is a pleasure to meet you." Sai replies, a fake smile planted on his face.

"Hello Sai, I am Hinata Hyuga, nice to meet you." Hinata's smile wavered slightly when Sai reciprocated with the same fake smile.

"The movies about to begin." Kakashi states.

-____-After the Movie-_____-

"So, what was that movie truly for?" Naruto questions Kakashi, asking him when no one else was around.

"We have a mission to protect the lead actress of that movie. Yukie Fujikaze is her name." Kakashi explains.

"I see." Naruto states.

"She seems to have disappeared though. Naruto, you now have a side mission if you will. Your mission is to find Yukie Fujikaze and mark her with a Hiraishin seal." Kakashi orders.

Naruto disappeared, looking around for the famed actress. He found the actress surrounded by little children. "Enough already! I mean come on! What's so special about getting my autograph huh? Just gonna shove it in some drawer and forget about it. All it's good for is collecting dust. They're just a waste of time. They're useless! What a joke." Yukie yelled.