Chapter 32

-_____-Third Person Point of View-_____-

"Will Rock Lee and Aburame Shino come down to the Arena?" Hayate asks.

"I will show the crowd the power of Youth!" Lee yells.

"Lee!" Gai states.

"Sensei." Lee responds, before making a horrifying visual.

"Hajime!" Hayate yells, saving everyone from the horrifying visual.

"I do not believe my bugs will be able to react to, let alone match such speed, therefore I forfeit." Shino states. (Cop Out, I will admit yes, it probably is, by far, I'm sorry, the Shino Tenten fight was hard enough to write, a Lee vs Shino fight would be impossible to write in a correct way without me getting frustrated about why Lee hasn't punched him in the face enough times or why Shino's bugs didn't take Chakra from his system, even though it would effect Lee little he could end up winning the fight, and I honestly wanted Lee to win, so I did the lazy thing, and I might be able to wedge Shino into becoming a Chunin because of this, albeit it's most likely to be stupid .)

"Due to forfeit Lee is in the winner, he will advance to the final round we will have a thirty minute recess for the fighters to rest." Hayate announces.

"Lee, if your opponent over powers you I give you permission to both take of your leg weights and enter Hachiman to defeat him, I want you to defeat but overall stay safe." Gai states, before hugging his last remaining student, in the tournament, we don't want another team Minato, do we?

"Naruto, just keep doing what you are doing." Kakashi states lazily.

"Hiashi, do you remember who won the final fight, was it Hyuga Neji or Uchiha Naruto?" Fugaku asks, feigning ignorance.

"Uchiha Naruto won." Hiashi admits through gritted teeth.

"Does that mean that I won our little bet?" Fugaku questions.

"Yes it does." Hiashi states, angry at himself for making such a bet.

"My clan reigns supreme yet again." Fugaku states, pride over flowing from his person.

"Will Rock Lee and Uzumaki Uchiha Naruto come down to the arena?" Hayate asks, as the Kazekage made a few hand signals.

Feather's began to fall down the arena. "Hiashi." Fugaku states.

Hiashi nodded in respect, because despite their bickerings they were best friends, and respected each other deeply. With that both of the head's of the two most prestigious clans of Konoha went to the their respective compounds to protect the civilians of each.

Naruto, and Lee didn't even begin their fight, when they noticed that the Oto and Suna shinobi were attacking their own. "Invasion." Naruto concluded.

"Let us work together Naruto-Kun, we will fight on a later date." Lee states.

"I heavily doubt that." Naruto states, before appearing before a random Oto Jounin, killing them instantly.

"If you don't mind, I'm going on a killing spree." Naruto states, before letting.

-_____-Kakashi-_____-