Ch.9

-___-Naruto's Pov-___-

As we meet in the center of the distance that was between us, I swing my sword with high speeds towards the right side of his stomach. He blocks with a rate most would not be able to reach with his sword. I quickly jump back preparing myself for another sword vs. sword encounter. Channeling even more Raiton chakra into it, I set off again hoping to find that he is the least bit startled. He was fully prepared, but my sword created a small crack. "You cracked Kubikiribocho good job." He praised.

I try to hit where I had dented Kubikiribocho to further the crack and then hopefully the sword will be ready to be broken in a few hits. I swing at him, and this time he doesn't block, but as I hit him, he turned into water. I instantly look around for him alert to where he could show up his face. Realizing that I somehow got onto the water, I briskly sprint to land. Just in time though because Zabuza burst out of the water. Zabuza gets his sword ready for another Kenjutsu fight. Both of us move, and again we meet up around the center. He swings first, so I crouch and try to leg swipe him. He jumps up before I could catch his legs but he was met with a Kage Bunshin of mine striking his left arm disabling further use for a while. He swiftly turns around and pops the shadow clone in a single fluid motion. "I think that it is time to end this," I announce.

"Took the words straight outta my mouth," Zabuza replied.

Zabuza with his disabled arm rushes me trying to get a quick edge before I make use of his wounded limb. He jumps into the air swinging Kubikiribocho down towards me. Bringing my Raijin no Ken upwards to block I jump back directly after impact. I quickly throw a three pronged kunai at Zabuza. His eyes widen and he stares at the kunai. He readies his guard expecting me to flash to the kunai. I quickly sprint towards his blind spot while he is focused on the kunai. Stabbing him in his right arm severing it from the rest of his body. He turns around to see me jump back distancing myself. "So the kunai was a trick very impressive." He praises.

I nod my head sprinting towards him to finish the job off. When I am almost there, he gets hit by three senbon around his neck and jugular. I quickly check for a pulse on his body. Grinning in happiness when I feel nothing there. "Thank you Konoha shinobi for helping me capture Zabuza." The hunter-nin thanked.

"No problem," I replied grinning. The hunter-nin grabs Zabuza and shunshine away from us.

"Naruto you just fought Momochi Zabuza to a standstill and then you finish him off," Kakashi states shocked.

"They don't call me a prodigy for nothing." I joke.

Kakashi smiled or at least I think he did, to be honest, his mask was in the way.

We continued our walk to Wave country unperturbed by anything else. When we arrived, we were welcomed by a brunette female who looked genuinely happy to see Tazuna. "Tou-san glad to see you in one piece arrived." She smiled warmly.

"Who said he was alive-he looks like she is on the verge of a breakdown."

"Naruto-Kun that was mean." Hinata scolds.

"Don't worry he's fully alive and not under our control." Hinata soothes.

"Thank you so much for bringing my Tou-San home. Pardon my manners my name is Tsunami" The newly named Tsunami states.

"It wasn't that hard. All I had t,

"You beat Momochi Zabuza in a fight?" She asks with her eyes bulged out of her sockets.

"Of course," I state with an emotional mask.

"What's wrong with that child?" She asks.

"A few years ago he was sent on a mission. This wasn't a run of the mill missions either. His mission was to massacre four villages all of which held a member of his clan. He killed 18,000 people in one night mutilating every resident there. When he came back, he was never the same." Kakashi explains playing along.

Tsunami gasped eyes wide with surprise. "H-he did that?" She asks unsure.

" Yes, and among those, he killed his parents by painting the walls with their blood and their limbs were strewn across the lawn. His girlfriend's body was the worst one. Her limbs we're gutted showing the muscles around, the bones broke off too many pieces, her skin around the walls of where she was, her blood a permanent dye to her hair, and her head on a pike with the words 'your next on it." Kakashi went into detail going further and further into the lie.

"Their blood soothed me. Showed me the right place to go in a place full of stupidity, anarchy, and immaturity. I have been given the directions toward a place of intelligence and working society where killing people can be stopped. Of course, if you enjoy killing then kill them all. Make the walls red with their blood, use their skin as a coat, and their skull as a hat." I state with a sadistic grin brutally splashed onto my face with my eyes looking around almost as if to find a new victim.

She steps back looking at me with fear. "We had to give him a low-rank mission to calm his nerves," Kakashi explained.

"My nerves can't be calmed because they are calm. I see you all like sheep, animals that need to be put down to where they belong. Under my feet." I exclaim.

Kakashi steps back looking at the rest of Team Seven to do the same. "The best parts are when they look at you with tears in their eyes begging you for mercy, for you to stop and let them go. Then their screams when they realize that you have completely run out of mercy their screams when you plunge the kunai back into their leg or another limb slowly but surely getting rid of their sanity. Their look of fear when you raise the kunai to their head. Then the quick look of relief when you put it away from their head. Then when their faces become one of shock after you cut off their arm or legs." I smile the smile of one lost in memories that brought great joy, but with that in mind, it was also a murderous smile that didn't hide its real intention.

Tsunami and Tazuna fainted probably in fear for their lives. "Did I go too far?" I ask

-___-Fin-___-

(1205 words) I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had a little fun at the end because why not am I right. I hope to see you guys in the next update goodbye. -ForgottenOrange

Finished/ Published 2/5/17 or February 5th, 2017