Ch. 10

-____- Previously -____-

Kakashi steps back looking at the rest of team Seven to do the same. "The best parts are when they look at you with tears in their eyes begging you for mercy, for you to stop and let them go. Then their screams when they realize that you have completely ran out of mercy their screams when you plunge the kunai back into their leg or other limb slowly but surely getting rid of their sanity. Their look of fear when you raise the kunai to their head. Then the quick look of relief when you put it away from their head. Then when their faces become one of shock after you cut off their arm or legs." I smile the smile of one lost in memories that brought great joy but with that in mind it was also a murderous smile that didn't hide it's true intention.

Tsunami and Tazuna fainted probably in fear for their lives. "Did I go too far?" I ask.

-____-Naruto's POV -____-

"Naruto with the fear tactic you will always go too far." Kakashi states.

"That makes my life easier." I joke.

" I have the perfect idea for how they should wake up!" I state jumping into the air.

"So we aren't going to just let them wake up like normal people?" Sasuke asks.

"Why would we do that?" I retort.

"He's got a point there." Kakashi states.

-____- A few hours later Tsunami's POV -____-

I yawn as I attempt to raise my arms to stretch. I feel my arms constricted by something. Looking down I see my entire body covered in ropes. I look over seeing Tazuna in the same situation. "Hahaha my little subjects have finally awoken from their slumber." The blonde one states stepping the light.

If looks could kill then my limbs would be strewn apart this area because of the sadistic grin he's wearing. "Wh- what do you want?" Tazuna asks filling the room with his fear and anxiety of what is to become.

"Let's start with you Tazuna." He states with barely controlled glee.

The blonde one quickly arrived in front of Tazuna stabbing Tazuna in the foot. Tazuna screams in agony despair describing his voice. Blonde one picks up the same kunai that he used to stab Tazuna's foot and plunged it into Tazuna's ankle. Blondie doesn't stop their he quickly grabs the kunai and slices of a thin layer of skin making Tazuna scream even louder. I look on horrified trying to tear my eyes away from this scene. "Is this too much for you?" Blonde one asks.

I nod my head knowing that I'd throw up if I tried to speak. "Imagine people doing this to you for two years before someone finally stopped them. Imagine a two year old waltzing down the street trying to find someone to love him, only to find people who want to break him. Kill him, make him feel pain others would have died or gone insane at. A two year old trying to find his way around the world only to be trampled on by people who hate him. Never knowing how it felt to be loved or cares for. A little kid hated for things he couldn't have done. Things he would not have done. Revenge on those who are tainted. Death is the only acceptable punishment. Torture will show them never to do it again future life's will be scared when they hear of such acts because they were killed by it. But they deserved it brutalizing a tottler who can't speak for himself or defend himself from older stronger captors. Who wish only harm on this boy who some thought was an angel coming to test these mortals for morals that weren't there. They feared the backlash that these events would conjure from the gods. They wanted some type of solace from the gods. A way to escape the inevitable but they only made it worse. They tortured the child for safety. They made the child a sacrifice that they used day in and day out using the tears of blood as a type of fuel to keep going on." He stopped for a second.

" They never did stop even after the leader spoke truth about the boy and tried to make him be seen better failed. The child was hanged on roofs every October 10th as a sacrifices, the child was a punching bag the villagers used for a type stress repellent to keep all worries and guilt aside and have fun with their little toy. They loved to try and see the wolf in sheep's clothing by cutting all of the skin off his body hearing his screams. One day the child thought that if he didn't scream then they would stop. Oh how wrong he was they made it worse wanting to hear his screams like a fish swimming in a pond they could go without the tears. The boy couldn't grow muscle because every time he did they got cut out of him. He stayed skinny looking malnourished. He was the pariah of the entire village. His house was in scrambles constantly being pillaged. It was a while but when people realized that the pariah was living with the undisputed Prince's of Konoha they knew that they had to lay low and attack in the shadows when he wasn't around royalty in their mind. " He stops again taking a breath.

"You may be wondering what caused the civilians to attack this child. It was because they thought the child was the Kyubi himself. They wanted revenge for what happened to their families and the Yondaime. Some new that he was a gods blessing on earth but most thought he was a demon using human hide to act normal using the skin of their savior as a final laugh against the car villagers. Taking control of the Sandaimes head and filling it with lies about who he was." He finishes.

"W- who is t- this ch- child?" I ask stammering.

"Me." He roars.

He was treated like that. No wonder he killed many people he did it for a type of revenge against the true evils of this world. They were still murdered but why they were murdered is explained now. I look up to see his sadistic grin turn into a lopsided grin that could rival stars for brightness his yellow hair competing with the sun for brightness and the ability to rejuvenate someone. His Blu eyes showing absolute joy. "Hehe I haven't actually killed anyone but the other story was true." He explains.

I look around and notice that Tazuna is not in the room, I am not tied up, and the rest of his team is here. "How did you endure so much at such a young age?" I ask the grinning boy.

" It's because I thought the world would eventually become better and it did. I got friends and family because I played the waiting game. Sasuke would not have become my brother and Hinata would not have become my friend should I have done something like killing everyone there or killing myself." He states.

-____-Fin-____-

(1283 words) I Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter because it was fun writing it. I have been jumping up and down ever since I noticed that this book has gotten over 1k views because my overall goal was 1k views all my stories combined and I forgot about talking about it last chapter because of me wanting to just get it published. I hope that I see you guys in the next update.

Finished/ published 2/19/17