From the day Qiu Yue had accepted him, the month had already ended. But after that single conversation on that day, it seemed like she had completely pushed the subject to the back of her mind.
But to Huo Zi Feng even saying the words, " I'll wait for you." Had been torture. So how could he handle this radio silence!

Already, it didn't matter what she wore or what she did, everything she did seemed deliberate, a very successful attempt at driving him crazy.

Even today, even now, though she sat in such close proximity he had to remind himself that nothing could be done. He could only drop her home, he was supposed to anyway. But then her hotel room was farther away from the hospital than they'd thought so Qiu Yue had fallen asleep with her head rest on the pane of the side window. Her lips parted slightly in an opening and her long black lashes lying steadily on her cheeks. Her small hands were tucked into her jacket before going around her in a hug. She looked tired and the cuts on her charming face just made Huo Zi Feng all the more reluctant to wake her up when he realized that the keys to her apartment were with Yao Yan. He quickly put a call through to Yao Yan but she only laughed.

"Why don't you take her over to your place?"

Yao Yan yawned, she too was very tired.

"I'm really tired so I don't think I can drive up to you guys now..."

Of course, that wasn't the only way to get the keys to them, she could send it over with someone else, but Who the hell would love dog food?!

ヽ(`Д'#)ノ
Constantly throwing it at single dogs those two were the heartless ones!

These two kids needed more time together. Closer, way closer to each other, and much farther from her sight.

The exasperation in Yao Yan's voice left Huo Zi Feng speechless. Before he could even say anything Yao Yan hung up on him.

He then turned to look at the girl who sat there sleeping defenselessly and she shifted slightly leaning towards him. As Qiu Yue fell forward the top of her dress shifted too.

Very white.

(m。_。)m

.......

....was the universe testing him?!

He gently placed her head on his shoulder and then placing a hand under her knees and picked her up. Walking steadily to avoid jolting her awake, he rode the elevator up to his penthouse on the top floor, all the while reciting the verses of the Confucian learnings in his heart.

After debating endlessly between the guest bedroom and his own, finally, Huo Zi Feng put her down on his bed and walked out to the living room

Actually, Qiu Yue had woken up when Huo Zi Feng had called Yao Yan. But then she had realized that her keys were with Yao Yan, obviously, she could get in without the keys too but then hearing what Yao Yan had said her heart had started to beat faster.

This was... a chance? Could she go over to his apartment?

That guy was respecting her 'wishes' and she wasn't that courageous that she would outright say anything! Not yet at least.

But when he picked her up, she could feel him so close, and she stiffened a bit but his scent and warmth comforted her.

That lasted for about three whole seconds before she fell down the rabbit hole and her thoughts started running at 500 miles a minute.

All sorts of scenes that could happen, at this point, she was cursing herself for being like this.

His breath, his hands, the way his collar bones showed when he removed his tie slowly...

Quick Transmigrations: Destroy Harems System!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें