Divine plans- different gods have different ideals

Mulai dari awal

Y/n: "that is the mortal side of you talking black. Like it or not you are not a god."

Black: "how dare you?!"

Y/n: "You can be killed, as can myself... but do you know the difference between you and me?" I use my ultra instinct and teleport behind him in an instant, I use my newly acquired ring of frost to create a long blade of ice and impale him through the chest

Goku black: "GYAH!"

Y/n: "the difference between us is I have lived the pain of being helpless. I came close to death before my divine might was gifted to me. You have stolen your power from a mortal, that makes you imperfect, an imperfect mortal must be silenced."

I rip the potara from blacks ear as I slice sideways through his chest. With a gasp of air the mortal collapses to the floor.

Goku black: "you- you're not a god! ...you're pathetic."

Y/n: "perhaps I am pathetic in your eyes... but I do know ways to destroy lesser beings like you, allow me to show you." I place one hand hovering over his head as I stare at him coldly "Hakai."

He shrieks and writhes in pain as his form begins to dissolve into dust, until finally there is nothing left of him

I smile and look towards Zamasu
Y/n: "Zamasu. Do you have any objections? Anything you would care to tell us?"

Zamasu: "N-no master."

Y/n: "no? Not that you were planing on fuseing and overthrowing me? Not that in the future you came close to this goal? Doing so with the help of the very mortals you fought all this time to remove from the universe?"

Zamasu: "forgive me... I never expected it to go this far."

Y/n: "*sigh* everywhere I look all I see are scheming gods. No matter. As an invincible deity your life is infinite, yet remember that my powers can remove even those of infinite lifespans."

Salem comes up from behind and wraps her arms around me
Salem: "you know, I love it when you destroy things."

Y/n: "my dear, pleasure shall have to be placed on hold. Now, the four of us have things we must do. If this timeline is anything like the one I began my crusade in, Tarn should be making his way up to the time nest to acquire two time rings from the supreme Kai of time. You shall both ensure that they never make it there."

Zamasu & Apollyon: "yes my lord."

As they both disappear through a portal, I release my perfect posture and sigh heavily.

Salem: "Y/n? My love, what's wrong?"

Y/n: "I am a god... yet I fear for what I am about to do, I haven't returned to Menagerie since that day... I am scared. The god of all is scared..."

Salem: "you are a god who controls two of the maiden rings. Who knows what powers you possess."

I turn around and cup her cheek
Y/n: "I own the rings of fall and winter. Frost and storm, you wish to know what I can do with the power of two bestowed to me?"

I activate both rings as I cup her second cheek, ensuring both bands are contacting with her face
Y/n: "a curse gifted to you by the attendant unworthy. I remove the poison that is Whis's influence and return to you, your devine beauty... Salem"

She feels her face, as I remove my hands and smile at her. I motion her over to one of the windows and she looks at her reflection

I place my hand on her shoulder Y/n: "you're greatest weakness has always been yourself

Y/n: "you're greatest weakness has always been yourself. Whis made you into a Grimm, made you fear your own body... you haven't left your realm for fear of someone seeing you. But now... I need the support of my queen... I hope that returning you to your true form will return your confidence aswell. Will you come with me to Menagerie?"

Salem: "I'm... I'm"

Y/n: "beautiful. As awe inspiring as a god should be, perfection and divinity bound in a godly form restored to your true state."

She wraps her arms tightly around me
Salem: "You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you my love. I... I will be there with you. I know this will be hard for you to see them again, but you have the support of your loving queen beside you. Now how about we go meet my in-laws? And then murder them."

Y/n: "...just talking about destroying really gets you off doesn't it? Perhaps we should forgo our trip to Menagerie for a few hours, then again with a time ring at my disposal, we can leave tomorrow and be there 15 seconds ago"

Salem: "oh? Is my king asking to take my true body for a test drive?"

Y/n: "what do you say?"

Salem: "I say I am all yours~"
*INSERT LEMON HERE (hehehehe insert)*