Author's Note to Audience

Unfortunately I've lost my motivation to make these stories. *Cue every sad meme song playing at once video left above for your viewing enjoyment*

Yes, y'all... That means I'm leaving. 

This time it's for good and not for a little while. I'm not going to bullshit you any longer by updating once in a blue moon saying how I'm totally back. But don't despair yet, dear readers! In real life I've (somehow) managed to make good friends with another girl who likes TF2 and she has agreed to let me help her work on her own TF2 X Reader book. Her user is Sunnyskyes and I'll have her comment here so you all can easily find her. I'll be helping her with a few chapters (I've lent her many of my unused ideas guys!) and in turn you all will be getting quality stories more than once every five years and I'll be able to relax without Wattpad constantly in the back of my mind. 

Not only TF2, she also likes Phantom of the Opera, My Little Pony, Warrior Cats, and plays loads of video games! She'd be happy to make friends with you I'm sure, as she's very social despite what she seems when you first meet her. She's the one to actually get me into Phantom of the Opera. And don't tell her I told you, but.. She may or may not be releasing a Phantom book soon..! Ooh, I'm so excited! Did I fail to mention she's a great writer? Check her out! xD

Now we get to the sappy part of all this...

I seriously cannot thank everyone enough. The immense support I've gotten from this community is just.. I'm going to start crying if I think too much about how I'll miss this. I'll be active through my friend Sunnyskyes though, so if you want to talk to me just send her a message asking for me. (If you want to talk about something personal or just don't feel comfy having our convo for her to see too just tell her to tell me to log into this account. If you don't and you message me here I may not see it, just saying.) I'll be active for the next week or so and then I'm saying my last goodbyes.

This fandom has changed me, not going to lie. I've gone from a hormonal teenager to a young adult writing these stories for you guys to enjoy, and I'm going to miss this all. Seeing all your hilarious comments. Getting updates from my favorite writers who also write TF2.. 

I guess I'll leave this quote here for you guys. It hits home right now. 

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr.Suess

And so, with a final farewell I'll say the famous line I started with in my original TF2 book... The thing that started this all, and now will end this all.

Auf weidersehen, my leetle potatoes.