{Beau Nuit} Sniper X Spy!Reader

Requested by ERIS1965!

Play the music if you'd like, it adds to the atmosphere! Also sorry if this story is a little long, I really got into writing it,

Enjoy!~

1957
Paris, France
"The city of love~"

Late afternoon, the busiest time of day. People tended to gather at outdoor cafés to grab a quick, light bite, while sipping on excellent wines, when the time of day came for them to be on their way somewhere for business. If not, then they'd be dining at a lovely restaurant, being served the finest cuisines Paris had to offer whilst they made small talk with their close friends.

You were currently speeding through the Romanesque streets, your tear streaked eyes flashing in the burning orange sun shafts, that of which were just barely peaking over the tall rococo styled buildings. Crying wasn't even close to on your mind, as the buffeting wind had been puffing at your eyes causing them to water.

Vespas, while usually thought of as bright red and only in Italy, were quite common in this time, and in fact did exist in Paris. Baklava pulled tightly around your head, your hair didn't sway in the breeze like in the cliché movies. Riding a Vespa down the beau neoclassic streets, over cobblestone paved hills and past tall structures with the architecture that reflected this beautiful city? It would have been quite nice, if not for the circumstance you were currently in. 

Police men had their neon blue and red lights flashing behind you, shouting inaudible French words. Their speeding humming vespas were louder than your own. The sirens were crisp and shrill, alerting nearby residents at outdoor cafés of your presence.

As you were no sort of fool, you knew the police and their tricks. Being a Spy, you had plenty of fresh tricks up your sleeve. Plenty of those tricks you had learnt from your father and mentor, Laurent. Or, more rather, the Spy, the one who stole the Mona Lisa and got away with it.

Being his daughter, and the one who had gone on plenty of missions with Spy before, they knew something was up when you pulled one of his tricks, trying to cloak when you stole something. They knew that trick as one of Spy's oldest, and had immediately doused you in water. That's when you stole a nearby black Vespa to escape, but they were hot on your trail.

Simply on vacation from RED, you hadn't expected this. They were already after you for you and your fathers crimes, and chased you down the moment your private jet had landed unannounced in private property near Paris. Deciding that for the hell of it you'd steal something, you hadn't realized they lay waiting to pounce. But you had one more way to escape.

Making haste, you pulled onto the sidewalks lining the streets and quickly dismounted your Vespa. The cops found this to be amusing, and drove right by the gray cobblestone sidewalks as you fled over it. They were quickly gaining on you, and you smirked. Darting out in front of them across their path, they all tried to turn to chase you, but the first police man had hit his breaks in the effort not to hit you. One by one, the police motorbikes crashed into each other, their sirens calming.

Quickly running back, you made sure to knock each one out with a nice pinch in the spinal nerve while they lay in pain, all so they couldn't give chase or see where you went next.

Slowly pulling off your signature baklava, you breathed in the fresh cool air that filled your lungs with the evening breeze. Swishing your hair around to give it some air from being trapped in your baklava, you looked around the streets to see if anyone had seen the display. Nobody was present, however, but after a crash like that, an ambulance and possibly more police would soon arrive.