Quick Update! +Medic Short Story

Hey guys! 

Just a quick update here on my progress.

Don't worry, I'm getting to all your stories, it's just the darn writers block plus some preventing me. I will be getting out more updates as time goes on, so have no fear! 

But for now, two short stories (and I guess the second one is a dating profile) that I believe you will find delightful. I do not take ownership for any of this however, because I used a plot generator website. Here's a link- http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

(tell me if the link doesn't show up and I can put it in the comments. It also works if you search 'plot generator' in Google)

It's quite fascinating, and helps to get your creative juices flowing!
Now enjoy the little short story it decided to give me, it is quite hilarious..

 Y/n L/n was thinking about Medic again. Medic was an articulate patient with pretty legs and tall arms.

Y/n walked over to the window and reflected on her dirty surroundings. She had always hated pretty 2Fort with its raw, rainy river. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel calm.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an articulate figure of Medic.

Y/n gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a courageous, forgetful, tea drinker with fluffy legs and beautiful arms. Her friends saw her as a giant, gentle gamer. Once, she had even brought a vivacious deaf person back from the brink of death.

But not even a courageous person who had once brought a vivacious deaf person back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Medic had in store today.

The clouds danced like skipping koalas, making Y/n sparkly. Y/n grabbed a tiny newspaper that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Y/n stepped outside and Medic came closer, she could see the strong glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a pencil," Medic bellowed, in a lovable tone. He slammed his fist against Y/n's chest, with the force of 7329 doves. "I frigging love you, Y/n L/n."

Y/n looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the tiny newspaper. "Medic, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two clear, charming wooden stand up cows straining gracefully at a very spiteful disco, which had violin music playing in the background and two charming uncles rampaging to the beat.

Suddenly, Medic lunged forward and tried to punch Y/n in the face. Quickly, Y/n grabbed the tiny newspaper and brought it down on Medic's skull.

Medic's pretty legs trembled and his tall arms wobbled. He looked anxious, his body raw like a misty, motionless map.

Then he let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Medic was dead.

Y/n L/n went back inside and made herself a nice cup of tea.

This second one is a dating profile, haha

Hey, How are you?

I read your profile and you sound really kind and caring.

Are you interested in performing surgery on others? It's one of my favorite pastimes. If you've seen my profile, you'll know that I'm creepy and you'll have noticed my silver and boring eyes. I hope these won't be a problem for you, as I'm not very satisfied with the way they are presented myself.

Looking through your photos, you look very stunning and extremely shy. I particularly like your lovely skin! Not to sound weird, or anything.

You're not stingy, though, are you? I don't think so. But from your profile, I can't quite be sure. I'm really not after somebody stingy, so please put me out of my misery if that is the case.

Let me tell you a funny story that happened to me today- I took my dove, Archimedes, to the vet and said, "My dove is cross-eyed... is there anything you can do for him?"

"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So, he picked Archimedes up and examined his eyes, then took his temperature.

Eventually, he said, "I'm going to have to put him down."

Naturally, I was horrified. "You're going to put him down just because he's cross-eyed?"

"No, because he's really heavy."

Seriously, though. I've had a great day, helping the mercenaries of Mann Co. My job as a Mann Co. medic is really rewarding. I'm told I'm a very articulate man.

Come out with me this weekend, and I'll show you just how articulate I can be!

Love from

Josef Heilburger