{Bear with me} Heavy X Clueless!Reader

Requested by TheBlazingGalaxy!

"Heavy... likes leetle (y/n).." Heavy told Medic. Heavy looked away shyly.

Medic's hand immediately flew to his chin, brainstorming cliche movie ideas to get the two together. He'd always wanted to play matchmaker, and this was his chance..! Although, Heavy was extremely shy around you. No matter what he would try, it seemed it wouldn't work, due to the fact you were oblivious to Heavy's feelings.

Heavy sat there like a slug, looking utterly defeated, slumped in a tiny chair in the medics room. His eyes were trained on the floor, his brows furrowed in concentration. How could he tell you in a special way that he liked you?

The two men sat in deep thought. Medic flopped backwards on his bed, and Heavy rested his head in his hands. They were in such deep thought, they failed to realize the door opening with a click.

"What, are yah guys poopin' or somethin?" Scouts voice called from the doorway.

Heavy groaned in anger, moving up to stand and block the doorway from Scout so he couldn't enter. He crossed his arms, slowly pushing Scout out without even touching him, his glare being enough to unnerve him. Scouts backpedaling was enough for Heavy, and he grunted in content.

"Heavy is thinking plans with Medic. Scout will leave." He slammed the door.

"What?! I just wanted a band-aid!!" Scout shouted, pounding on the door. He kept pounding, and a large groan was heard from inside along with Medic's muffled voice.

"Herr Heavy, I don't zhink jou shou-!"

A second later the door opened, and two large hands shot out, throwing a large white medicine cabinet at the Scout. He screamed like a little girl and turned to run, but it trapped him under it with the sound of a loud bang and crash, and the clanging of medicine falling out of it, rolling all over the floor. Medic's door closed with a slam.

                        -Meanwhile-

You were reading peacefully in your room when you heard a loud clanging noise, and something that sounded like maracas rolling and bumping against your door. Out of sheer curiosity you got up and moved to the door.

Upon opening your door, you saw tons and tons of medicine bottles, their pills shaking as they rolled, bounding down the hall, settling after a while of rolling. You cocked your head.

"What in the hell...?"

Your question was answered as you traced their paths down the hall. On either side there were rooms for all the mercenaries, with Medic's room at the end. Scout was crushed under Medic's medicine cabinet outside of it, weakly calling for help.

Sighing, you ran over and tried to lift the cabinet off of Scout. But it was to no avail. Perhaps Heavy could lift it?

You looked around. You could check his room, but chances are he was in Medic's room because he's the only one who would be able to even lift the medicine cabinet from in there. Besides, if he's not in there, you could just ask Medic where he went. The two were close friends, and you kind of shipped them.

You knocked on Medic's door, and Heavy opened it forcefully.

"Heavy said leetle Scout is to-!!" he stopped, slowly looking down, and his expression softened as he looked at you.