MerASSmus X Reader X Der Übermensch

"COWER, FOOLS" Merassmus shouted, parting the group of mercenaries like the RED sea. Literally. Because they are the RED team.

He floated through them until he reached you. He lifted your chin with his hand, and leaned towards your face.

"Save me Übermensch!" You shouted, freaking out that Merassmus was going to kiss you.

*trumpet blares*

*Medic bursts through the wall, rips off his shirt to reveal a giant Ü tattoo on his 72 pack chest, and punches Merassmus all the way to the moon*

"You saved me!" You said, being held bridal style by the Übermensch.

"Ja! Zhat vas doktor assisted homocide!"

"But you only killed one?"

*meanwhile, in the BLU's base*

"Hey, mates! What's that big hooligan doin' 'ere?" Sniper shouted to the men gathered, pointing at Merassmus's approaching form in the sky. It turns out the Übermensch's punch didn't get him far enough to get to the moon. Merassmus was on fire and was heading for the BLU's base.

"Woah, who the fffuuuUUUUU--!!!"

The mercenaries screams were cut off.

Meanwhile, back at the RED base, you could hear screaming and suddenly a mushroom explosion could be seen from far off. You then smiled and rode on the Übermensch's back off into the sunset.

The end. :D

Happy April Fools day, everyone!