23 ❁ Who Are you☑️

Start from the beginning

"Do you think Kane is okay?" Dahlia questions, worry laced in her tone as she meets Abby's eyes once more. Abby only sighs as she puts her hands on the girls cheeks

"He's gonna come back." She states making Dahlia nod her head unsurely. Abby only tilts her head as she looks at the girl. "I know you still care for him, even after everything he's done." Abby points out as she strokes the girls hair, pushing it behind her ear.

"I don't get how, I want to hate him so bad. I've told him I hated him but -- He just keeps pushing his way back in." Dahlia admits with a sigh as she feels anger flooding through her veins. She wanted her father out of her life but she knew that he wouldn't leave without a fight.

"Maybe you should let him." She tells the strawberry blonde who only looks down at the floor, not knowing what to respond . "I'm gonna tell Bellamy to keep an eye on you." Abby says with a sigh as she runs a hand through her hair. Dahlia internally face plants as she hears the words.

"Abby, he won't stop babying me." Dahlia groans, knowing Bellamy wouldn't even leave her side if Abby asked him to look out for her.

"Deal with it." Abby laughs as she walks away making Dahlia playfully roll her eyes. A smile works its way onto her face as she starts to walk down the hall. Not long afterwards, she hears footsteps behind her.

"Hey." Bellamy's voice calls out causing her to halt in place. She turns only to be greeted by the smiling Blake. Dahlia wraps her arms around the boy, bringing him close. "What did Abby want?" He asks after pecking her lips quickly. Dahlia only shrugs her shoulders as she bats her eyelashes

"Just wanted to check on me again." She responds in a dull tone as she notices the worried expression Bellamy got on his face.

"Are you good?" Bellamy asks curiously as his eyes wander over her as if looking for something to be wrong. Dahlia playfully rolls her eyes as she moves her hands onto his shoulders, rubbing them slightly.

"She just was gonna ask you to keep an eye on me." Dahlia tells him in an annoyed tone as she smirks lightly. Bellamy laughs at the statement as he moves his hands to her lower back.

"Well, I'll be sure to do just that." Bellamy admits as he hums a little at Dahlia's movements on his shoulders. Dahlia smiles at this as she moves so she is behind him before rubbing his shoulders a little more. He leans back into her, closing his eyes for a second as she places soft kisses on the back of his neck as she massages him. "As much as i---" He trails off, a soft moan leaving his lips as she hits a certain spot. Dahlia only smirks as she continues to massage him. "We have to go." Bellamy finally finishes as he reluctantantly pulls away from his girlfriend. Dahlia pouts as she moves in front of him.

"Where are we going?" She asks as she tilts her head, running her hand down his chest. Bellamy tenses at the action as he clears his throat.

"Raven found out that Mount Weather is jamming our communications so we're gonna go figure it out." He explains causing her to nod her head slowly. She squints slightly at him, testing the waters.

"Even me?" Dahlia asks unsure if he was going to make her stay like he normally did.

"Well, you are our most skilled archer." Bellamy admits with a sigh as a smirk plays on Dahlia's lips. She turns around, bending over to pick up her bow and arrows.