04 ❁ Raven To The Rescue☑️

CHAPTER FOUR❁ raven to the rescue ❁

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER FOUR
❁ raven to the rescue ❁

"The truth isn't always the most exciting version of things." - Hannah Baker

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

DAHLIA STANDS OUTSIDE, looking up at the sky just thinking about her life. How does she go from a peaceful life on the ark to in a prison cell, put in a dropship, sent to the ground, being attacked by grounders and being annoyed twenty four seven by Bellamy Blake. What if she never killed Liam? What if she was still on the Ark. Then she would have never met Bellamy. Dang, that's the life. Something shooting across the sky takes her out of her thoughts as she squints to see what it is. A shooting star? Taking a step closer her eyes widen a little. That's not a star.. that's a drop ship. "Bellamy, get out here!" She hears Octavia yell causing Bellamy to emerge from his tent with the two bitches. Rolling her eyes at the group, she stands as far away as she can from Bellamy. "There!" Octavia points at the sky and Bellamy looks up to see what it is.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." A kid named Jones states and everyone cheers. Dahlia looks at Bellamy to see that he is frowning. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looks at him more until he locks eyes with her and thats when she immediately looks away.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." One of the girls Bellamy had been just sleeping with commented and Dahlia lets out a scoff, crossing her arms and looking up at the sky.

"Maybe if you didn't slut it up with every guy, you wouldn't need some." Dahlia tells her and she looks over at the strawberry blonde with a glare.

"Excuse me?" She asks and Bellamy sends Dahlia a look to which she ignores and just smirks at the bitch.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable.. like a coma?" Dahlia says and the bitch makes her move but Bellamy grabs her and pushes her slightly away, giving her a stern look making her give Dahlia one last glare before walking off. Bellamy looks at Dahlia but she gives him an innocent look and walks into any tent that isn't his. Jones, Octavia and Bellamy follow her in as they all stand in a circle.

"If it cleared the ridge it's probably near the lake." Jones states and dahlia nods at the information while Octavia sighs.

"We should get going, everybody's ready." Octavia says but Bellamy shakes his head causing all of them to look at him.

"No ones going anywhere. Not while it's dark, it isn't safe." Bellamy tells them and Dahlia crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow while turning to him.