16 ❁ Reunions☑️

CHAPTER SIXTEEN❁ reunions ❁

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
❁ reunions ❁

"You're not like the others, you're curious." -Alby

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

THE REMAINING OF THE 100, currently locked up in Mount weather as the mountain people had captured them and acted as allies. There weren't many of them anymore since the one hundred lost a lot of their own in the fight against the Grounders. But Clarke Griffin was not buying their act. She could see that the leader was planning something, she didn't know what but she knew she needed to get out of there and find her friends. Bellamy and Finn had not made it to the drop ship by the time they closed the doors and Dahlia had been taken by the Grounders so for all she knew they could all be dead. But that wasn't going to stop her from escaping the much like prison of Mount weather.

Bellamy and Finn on the other hand too where captured by a grounder, the same grounder that was just about going to kill Bellamy. That was until the guard, lead by Marcus Kane, rescued them by shooting the grounder. Finn only stared at Kane as he was dreading telling him that Dahlia was probably dead. Kane, who was reloading his gun noticed the boys staring and raised his eyebrows.

"Finn, you have something you want to say?" The older man asks the teen who simply shakes his head as he looks down to the ground. Bellamy glances at Finn before looking back at Marcus Kane who doesn't even spare a look in his direction. But why would he? He didn't know who he was.

"Uh no, sorry sir." Finn replies in a low voice making Marcus let out a chuckle as a smile forms on his face. He had known the long haired boy for quite a while now but Finn had only ever called him Kane or sir.

"You know you can call me Marcus, Finn. You're as much family as Dahlia is." Kane states but Finn doesn't take that as a compliment. He only scoffs at the council member as he crosses his arms.

"I thought you didn't care about family. Isn't that why you let your wife kill herself?" He asks causing the smile to instantly disappear from Kane's mouth as an angry expression forms on his face.

"I did not let her do that." Marcus tells the teenager who furrows his eyebrows at the information. He really only knew what Dahlia knew which wasn't much if he thought about it. "I told her there was a chance that Dahlia was alive and that we would see her again but she didn't listen." He goes on making Finn glance to Bellamy who was only listening to the man. "I didn't even know she sacrificed herself until I saw her body among the rest." Kane finishes, pain evident in his voice as he looks at the trees, his jaw clenches slightly. Finn only lets out a small sighs as a frown etches itself onto his face.