21 ❁ Cock block☑️

TWENTY-ONE❁cock block ❁

TWENTY-ONE
❁cock block ❁

"you think you know people and then they surprise you." - Alison Dilaurentis

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS, Bellamy Blake glances at his girlfriend who is walking alone near where his sister was. A frown forms on his lips as he thinks about her dizziness. He knew she was stubborn but he didn't want her to die because of it. Bellamy runs a hand through his hair as he looks around his surroundings. They hadn't had a run in with a grounder since the cliff which was good. They hadn't been followed. He hears the leaves crunch next to him, making his head turn only to see Dahlia's mother, Marion.

"You know, I never thought my daughter would trust anyone again." Marion tells the boy who only looks at her as they continue walking. He furrows his eyebrows a little before a look of realization washes over him.

"You mean after--" He begins to say but Marion only nods her head, stopping him from finishing the sentence.

"She even told me that she didn't think she could ever be with someone else, not after what happened to her." She continues as a sigh leaves her lips. Marion hated how distant she had been with her daughter on the ark. She knew about what happened but never had the guts to stand up for Dahlia against anyone. "But apparently I was wrong. She trusts you." Marion looks at Bellamy who only shakes his head, a frown forming on his lips.

"She's almost died countless times because of me." He points out as his eyes land on the strawberry blonde walking not too far away from them. Marion tilts her head as she rubs her hand on Bellamy's shoulder to get his attention.

"Don't blame yourself for that." Marion tells him in a stern voice as she looks at him. "She gets her stubbornness from me." She jokes with a breathy laugh making Bellamy smile slightly. A sigh leaves his lips as he frowns once again.

"Dahlia doesn't seem to know when to stop helping others, to help herself." He tells her mother as he licks his dry lips. Marion only stares back at him, not quite knowing what he meant. "Well, she doesn't listen when we tell her to get looked at." He adds as he rubs his face slightly. Bellamy was sort of getting tired of everything but he knew Dahlia didn't mean to do it on purpose.

"Because she doesn't feel like she's important enough to stick around. Her whole childhood she spent trying to get attention, trying to get someone to care for her, to love her. So, now she feels like.. If she's hurt she doesn't need to get help." Marion explains to the Blake who frowns at the words. He looks down at the ground, watching his feet kick the dirt underneath them.