18 ❁ Caught☑️

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN❁ caught ❁

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❁ caught ❁

"Not all monsters do monstrous things." - Lydia Martin

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

DAHLIA KNEW THAT THE ARK THAT LAYED IN FRONT OF HER WAS ONLY A SMALL PIECE OF IT.
It was just a matter of how many of the pieces actually survived the landing. She sighs as she looks over at Bellamy who is being escorted by her father and a guard towards the ark. Dahlia rolls her eyes before jogging up to them making them stop where they were. "Can I talk to my boyfriend, alone?" She asks but it was more of a demand than a question. Her father only stares at her as his jaw clenches at the word she used to describe Bellamy. "Oh, and untie him too." She adds with a innocent smile as Marcus only glances between the two before cutting Bellamy's hands free.

"You have one minute." Marcus tells them in a stern voice before walking away from them but not too far because he still didn't trust Bellamy too much around his daughter. Bellamy looks down at Dahlia with a smile before she wraps her arms around him.

"I wanted a real hug." She says as a sigh leaves her lips. He smiles as he wraps his arms around her tightly, not wanting to let go. They stay like that for a few seconds before pulling a way. Bellamy smirks almost instantly as he licks his lips.

"So. Boyfriend huh?" Bellamy asks her making her blush slightly since they never really said the words boyfriend or girlfriend out loud. "I like the sound of that." He admits as he puts his hands on her waist. Dahlia raises an eyebrow at him as she wraps her arms around him.

"Oh do you?" She asks and he nods his head as he turns her so her back is pressed against his stomach.  "Well, ever since I've layed eyes on my boyfriend my mind as just been full with all these thoughts." Dahlia teases as a smile forms on her face. Bellamy chuckles lowly as he moves her hair from her neck.

"Care to tell me what kind of thoughts?" He asks before leaving an open mouthed kiss on her neck. He made sure that he did it at an angle so no one would notice what he was doing.

"Oh you know, the ones that make me want to just tear off your clothes and do you right here and now." Dahlia answers him as a breathy moan leaves her lips. He leaves a couple more kisses before pulling back a little. Dahlia frowns at the loss of contact but she feels Bellamy's hands sliding down her body.

"Mhmm" He replies as his eyes move down to her ass, licking his lips as he grips it lightly. Dahlia feels this and turns her head, a laugh escaping her lips as she looks at the boy.