Together [KrisHun]

Summary:

The joyful atmosphere rang inside their mind throughout their wedding, reception party and it lasted long even until months after those wonderful events. Yifan waking up to that realization when he found Sehun grinning at him.

****

Together

"Now, you may kiss each other." The priest said calmly, a happy smile on his face as he let the two grooms, now husbands, to seal the unification of their family in front of their families, relatives, friends and witnesses.

The joyful atmosphere rang inside their mind throughout their wedding, reception party and it lasted long even until months after those wonderful events. Yifan waking up to that realization when he found Sehun grinning at him.

"Morning." The younger muttered before pressing in close to put meaningful kiss on Yifan slightly parted lips.

Kissing back, Yifan found Sehun's hand on his waist, he followed the length of his arm up before curling his fingers on the younger's shoulder. His little action of skimming the tip of his fingers over Sehun's arm had the younger pulling him closer, turning him so he was facing him before planting even more delicate kisses over his face.

Accepting the gentle caressing of Sehun's lips against his smile, Yifan moved closer, erasing the small distance between them and sighing contently onto Sehun's kiss. "Morning." He uttered back finally after they let go of each other's lips.

"What time is it?" Reluctantly escaping himself from Sehun's warm hold around his waist, Yifan sat up and snatched the closest article of clothes which they had dumped on the floor of their bedroom during the rush of heat in the previous night. Albeit a bit disappointed because he got Sehun's dress shirt instead of his own, Yifan still wore the long baby blue colored piece because in his still sleepy state of mind, he couldn't afford himself limping around naked to find his. There wasn't much different to their size anyway. He got his underwear when he heard Sehun answering to his question.

"Eleven to seven." The short answer flew from their bed and Yifan didn't need to turn to see Sehun lying down with his arms stretched a bit above his head holding his phone.

Humming a response, he made his way out of the room. "I'm making breakfast."

"Okay.." Sehun said. "I'll help once done showering."

"Sure." Walking carefully toward the washroom, Yifan did a sharp fast cleanup, brushing his teeth and washing his face. Once deeming himself clean enough, he went to the kitchen as he made a mental list of what was in the fridge which he could turned into proper breakfast.

Once he looked into the fridge, Yifan decided with salad and sandwich. Firstly, he took out some smoked beef and left it to thaw before rinsing the vegetables and some fruits. After getting everything, utensils and ingredients ready, he started.

Yifan jumped in surprise when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around him from behind. He should have gotten used to it, with Sehun did it almost everyday, but his heart never once getting used to it yet. It hadn't yet got used to Sehun's numerous advances, that Yifan had to deal with it beating so fast and strong inside him that sometimes it made him thinking that he was having a heart attack. Yifan didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing, but one thing that he knew of, if that meant Sehun's presence alone could make his feeling flutter, lit something inside him until all he could feel was his burning desire toward his husband, he wouldn't mind not getting used to it.

"What are you making?" Sehun asked, his lips tracing the column of Yifan's neck, going from the base of his shoulder where his shirt collar rested and up to the sensitive skin of his ear. It was very obvious what Yifan was making, but Sehun was just making use of every chances he got to draw reaction from the older.