Silent Love[Krisoo]

Summary:

Luhan got himself in dress problem because he messed with the wrong person. He should had known better when he went against Kyungsoo.

"The one who is getting married is you and Fan! Why am I the one who wear this?!" Luhan shouted as he pointed down at the white dress he wore.
Looking at him boredly, Kyungsoo said. "You were the one who got yourself into it."

*****

Silent Love

Busily looking around the bridal, Luhan searched for the best wedding dress for his baby brother who were getting married. He pointedly ignored the small whine Yifan threw at him as the tall male followed behind him.

Wedding day should be one of the best day for Yifan and Kyungsoo, that's why he tagged along with the couple to help them finding the best outfits.

"How about this one?" Luhan asked, his hand pulling one of the wedding gowns from the hang rack. The long gown was hanging by a quarter inch width of satin ribbon on the wooden hanger, it had no sleeve nor strap because he wanted to show off Yifan's shoulder. And the numerous layers of fluffy white sheer organza along the chest line would create an illusion of boobs on him.

"No, I don't want it." Yifan said without even giving a proper look the gown deserved. He would have told Luhan his opinion if not for the other already pulling another gown.

This time it was an asymmetric one. The front right side was shorter -it would hang above his knee- than the other sides and on the left side, there were several fluffy ruffles cascading down until it skimmed the floor.

"Luhan. No. You hear me. I won't wear a dress." Yifan said exasperatedly, but that didn't seem enough to convince Luhan to stop.

"Fan, come on. Just this once."

Taking a deep breath to hold himself back from getting angry, Yifan retorted calmly yet still with pressed intonation. "I don't want to wear dress . I have been wearing too much wedding dresses in my life."

"So? It's not like this will be the last time you wear wedding dress. Just wear one for your own wedding. Where is the fun if you don't?"

"God." He sighed and turned toward the other man who took them there, sending a pleading look to him before he turned his face to Luhan again. "If your idea of fun is a man wearing a dress, why don't you instead wear it?"

Fortunately, a saviour came to help him, and he was not just any saviour but his saviour. "Right. Why don't you wear it?" Kyungsoo said, his arms set crossed in front of his chest and his unwavering gaze looking pointedly at Luhan.

Luhan who abruptly turned around in his step, looked baffled at what Kyungsoo had said. "Eh? Wait, what? But I'm not the one getting married!" He retaliated, looking back at Kyungsoo.

"Then why do you insist Yifan to wear the dress?" The younger man bit back, his expression was still calm, but the flat stare with raised brow radiated dark authority. His words got Luhan to shut his mouth but that seemed to be not enough for Kyungsoo who added. "You wear it."

Luhan flinched and widened his eyes at Kyungsoo turning the table. "But..." he wanted to refuse.

But, Kyungsoo was not having it, with his stern look, he said with the tone of finality. "You. Wear. It."

Biting back his desire to fight back, Luhan refocused his attention on the small soft glance between the other two.

------

Clad in white wedding dress Yifan and Kyungsoo had chosen for him, Luhan stood abashedly at the front line to greet the guest along with Yifan's mother and Kyungsoo's parent. He did his best to show a happy smile and greeting the guests politely, but with every confused expression he was given because of what he wore, his facade cracked bit by bit.