Details (Kray)

Summary:

Kris panic over the tiniest details, while Yixing convince him that no one will pay any attention to it

******

Loud sigh echoed inside the big waiting room as a tall man clad in white suit pacing with his long feet around the room. He seemed in distress as his hands clenched and unclenched numerous times while his eyes continuously glancing back at the clock hanging on the wall.

Two other young men who were also in the same room with him got affected by him that they too couldn't stop glancing at each other and then the door, expecting someone to walk into the room.

"Where is Chanyeol?" The tall pacing man stopped abruptly in the middle of the room, his hands raised to let out his frustration which accumulated from the long time he had to wait for his friend who had volunteered to get the hand bouquet -which Chanyeol himself had forgotten to bring with him.

***

"Are you sure?" Yifan asked over his cup of coffee for the fourth time since the other had raised his hand to accept the task. Maybe it was a bit exaggerated but, he couldn't help but feeling some sort of doubt toward his best friend.

"Yes. Is there any reason why you can't trust me with this?" Chanyeol asked back with a pout.

"The fact that you had just spilled your coffee on this plan?" Raising the said victim to their eye level, Yifan stated accusingly, eyes looking at the drenched papers with slight annoyance.   

***

The shortest of the three men walked toward the tallest, his hands grasping for Yifan's hands and enclosed them. "He will come soon."

"You have been saying that since an hour ago." Yifan almost glowered at the other if he didn't remember that Luhan was older -even though only slightly- than him.

"He's probably stuck in traffic, Fan." Luhan, who entwined their hands together hoping that the action would calm the taller, sighed and dragged Yifan to nearby seat. "Let's take a seat first."

"But he said that he would come here as soon as possible." Glancing at the clock, Yifan added. "And it's already ten minutes to the party."

"Uuh.. Maybe he's already here but not coming here yet. I'm gonna check outside." The last man who still stood near the door, said while walking toward it.

"Drag him here once you see him, Tao." Yifan said, trying to contain his anger in that special evening.

"Okay, sure." Tao nodded and opened the door, he was about to stepped outside when what behind it surprised him that he shouted. "Yaah! Hyung! What are you doing there?! Fan-ge has been waiting for you!"

Perking up at that, Yifan marched up before Luhan could stop him. He pulled the door wide open and glared at the tall man standing few feet away from the door with the hand bouquet -his hand bouquet- held casually over Chanyeol's shoulder. "Ya!" He shouted and strangled his best friend after snatching his hand bouquet. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Fan-ge!" "Fan.." A pair of voices called him, one in surprise while the other sounded so done.

Yifan ignored them for the sake of shoving his stress into Chanyeol's mind. "Do you know how much I stress myself waiting for you?"