chapter two

Jayceon

Jayceon

I seen the lil bitch who bumped into me earlier on stage throwing that ass. The niggas in the club was going crazy over her. If I didn't know any better I'll say she was tryna get a nigga attention. I don't have time for these stripper hoes. If I was to get me a bitch it wouldn't be one that strips. I want my bitch body just for my eyes not for all these niggas

"Bro shawty throwing that ass just for you" my boy Chris said laughing. "She ain't my type dawg" I told em. "She bad as fuck though" I heard My boy O Say.

Yeah O was right she is bad as fuck but I can't picture myself fucking with a stripper. Most niggas will want a bad ass stripper bitch on they arm but me nah I need me a classy woman who only does freaky things for me. I threw some money on shawty though but that's about it.

"You killed it bitch" Kayla said high fiving Kaylee. "So did he notice you?" Harmoni asked. "I guess idk for real y'all know I be in my zone when that money get thrown" I said laughing. After a while the DJ called out Kayla and then Harmoni. We got dressed and went to mingle around the club since our job was well done.

"Aye lil mama" Chris said to Harmoni grabbing her hand. "There are rules in this club so don't touch me" Harmoni said to him. " You fiesty I like that" he said licking his lips. Harmoni rolled her eyes and walked off leaving Jayceon and O laughing at him.

"That's why don't fuck with strippers they boujee as fuck" Jayceon said laughing. He noticed Kaylee starting at him but smiling at whatever her girl was telling her. I was bout tired of my own party so I was finna head out. "Aye I'm finna bounce I'll catch up with y'all niggas later" Jayceon told Chris and O.

With that being said Jayceon left the club. Everyone else enjoyed his birthday party for him for the rest of the night. Jayceon wasn't feeling Kaylee vibe at all he just felt as she was trying to hard. By Kaylee being a stripper was a big turn off for him.