Ameripan - First Times

Start from the beginning

  "Nah, I'm good," Alfred finally said, scooting a bit closer. "I don't really wanna watch anything else."

  They continued simply staring at each other for a moment before Kiku began leaning forward, his heart pounding.

  He closed his eyes as his lips made contact with Alfred's. The taller man didn't pull away, but he didn't seem to be exactly kissing back, either.

  Kiku pulled away, blushing furiously. "I- I'm sorry...", he stammered.

  Alfred shook his head, causing Kiku's heart to sink. "Don't be," he murmured, leaning back in for another kiss.

  Kiku's eyes widened in surprise before he closed them, kissing back. Alfred wrapped his arms around Kiku and pulled him closer and began to kiss open-mouthed, surprising the smaller man.

  Without thinking much, Kiku flitted his tongue into Alfred's mouth. The next thing he knew, their tongues were in one another's mouths as they kissed sloppily, clashing teeth and getting spit on each other's chins and cheeks.

  They ended up laying beside each other on the bed, their legs entangled. Eventually Alfred pulled away, gasping for breath.

  "This is way harder than it looks in por- er, movies," he panted out.

  Kiku took a deep breath, wiping his chin. "Your spit is all over me," he laughed.

  Alfred blushed. "Sorry dude... do you want me to stop?", he asked softly.

  "No, no, I'm fine! It's just very... messy," Kiku said.

  The American laughed. "Sorry, I've never really done this before."

  Kiku smiled back at him. "Me neither."

  They smiled at each other for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, before going back into a deep french kiss, breathing heavily.

  Alfred shifted his hips to where he was basically on top of Kiku, which only further turned Kiku on. His hands were on either side of Kiku's head, supporting his weight.

  Kiku's hands rested on Alfred's back, and he rubbed them around, running them through his hair as well.

  Suddenly, Alfred pulled away, panting. "Am I hurting you? Should I stop?", he asked, looking concerned.

Kiku smiled and wiped spit off his chin. "You're not hurting me, I promise. I like this a lot," he reassured.

With a relieved smile on his face, Alfred leaned back in. The two met in the middle and began kissing again, tongues swirling around.

Kiku nearly gagged once as Alfred put his tongue far into his mouth, but he blinked and continued kissing.

He wrapped his arms around tighter and ran his fingers through Alfred's hair as the taller boy lowered his body.

"I hope he's okay with this," Kiku thought nervously, beginning to hump upwards gently and slowly in rhythm with their kissing.

Alfred let out a soft sigh and kissed him harder, beginning to grind on him. Kiku felt his dick get harder and his pants tighten as they humped in sync.

  Pulling away again, Alfred looked into Kiku's eyes. "Am I hurting you?", he asked again with concern, as if he had just become aware of the fact that he was grinding on the smaller man.

  Kiku shook his head and pulled Alfred back into a kiss, thrusting upwards faster. A shiver went down his spine as Alfred moaned into his mouth and kissed even harder, his humping speeding up.