I've Changed... Please Read!

Hey guys! I don't mean to end this on a sour note but....

As you know from reading the title, this is not a chapter. Over the past 5 or 6 months I've been gone, I've changed.

Sadly, it's true. And I need to get this off my chest before I leave again, so you guys will understand better. 

Let me start from the beginning...

Before I left, I was full on Descendants. I don't know if that was good for me but that's what I was. And then, I made the conscious decision to quit Wattpad, which was hard, believe me. 

But, in the spirit of Christmas, I decided that I would come back again for a couple days. It was SO awesome talking to all of you again. And I also promised you a chapter, which I gave you, and you guys seem to have enjoyed it.

I know what you're thinking, so far, this isn't so bad...

Well, not so fast...

I sat down and I wrote a new chapter for the book Life After Happily Ever After. Well... It took me two days... I know that doesn't seem important to you, but you don't understand why it took me two days.

You see, I erased the chapter over and over again. I couldn't think of a good way to write it. And that's when it hit me...

I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK FOR DESCENDANTS!

Well, it doesn't matter right? I'll get over it like I always used to.

Well, it does matter. Because when I realized I had writers block, I realized something else. You guys are gonna hate me for this....

 You guys are gonna hate me for this