Chapter 1

"Good morning class!" Doug's voice rang through the chemistry classroom. "I know it's early, but we have something exciting to do today! A pop quiz!" He said and groans now replaced the sound of his voice.

"Come on Mr. D!" One student said.

"You guys know all of this, don't worry," Doug said passing out the papers. "I'm going to be over at my desk, and completely ignore most of the answers on the board behind me from yesterdays review," He winked at them. The students smiled. Doug was one of their favorite teachers. He always made sure to help them pass, no matter how much trouble they were having. 

Doug made his way back to his desk just as his phone went off. He sat down and checked his messages to see a selfie Evie took of her and the boys all snuggled together watching TV. 'Miss you' was the caption. He smiled and sent a little note back before turning to watch his students take their test. 

About an hour later the bell rang and Doug finished the new lesson he was teaching. The kids gave a quick 'thanks' and 'see you next time' before exiting the classroom.

"Excuse me Mr. Dwarfson, I think you forgot this," Doug turned around to see Evie holding Damien while four year old Elijah clung to her leg.

"Daddy!" Elijah said running to Doug.

"Hey buddy!" Doug picked his son up.

"Daddy!" Two year old Damien mimicked his older brother.

"And hello to you to you little trouble maker," Doug kissed Damien on the head.

"Daddy, mommy said dat I get to start scoo soon," Elijah said.

"She did, did she?" Doug looked at Evie and she nodded.

"That's right. In the Fall," Evie ruffled his hair.

"Is Fall far away?" Elijah asked.

"Not too far," Doug answered.

"So, how was class?" Evie asked and Doug pulled her in for a kiss.

"It would have been better if you were here with me," Doug said.

"We both know that's not gonna happen. Especially not with these two always getting into trouble," Evie said and set down a squirming Damien, who ran around his parents chasing Elijah.

"Ba ba ba ba," Damien sang as he tried to get his brother.

"That rough if a day already? It's only eleven," Doug said wrapping his arm around his wife.

"You say only like the day's been going by quickly," Evie said resting her head on Doug's shoulder as they watched their two kids tackle each other.

"Well, if you want I can watch the boys for the rest of the day. You go Do whatever you need to," Doug said.

Evie looked at him. "Are you serious?"

"Sure. I mean, they're half mine too."

"Thank you so much Doug! I have this huge dress order I can work on," Evie said and hugged her husband before bending down to the boys level.

"Where mommy going?" Damien asked.

"I'm gonna go back home. But don't worry, you guys get to stay here with daddy," Evie said.

"Yay!" Elijah said and ran around the room again.

"Yay!" Damien copied his brother.

"Alright boys, see you later," Evie said and quickly kissed Elijah and Damien on the head before kissing Doug. "I'll be back around two or three," She told Doug and he nodded. She saved and walked out of the classroom.

"Daddy," Damien tugged on his father's pants.

"Yes Dami?" Doug looked down at his son.

"I pooped," Damien said and Doug sighed.

NEW UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY!