chapter one

Kaylee

Kaylee

  Today was Saturday the busiest night ever at club Diamonds! I actually had today off but I heard all these celebrities was coming for Jayceon 26th birthday bash and I couldn't miss the money. Me and my girls Kayla(Peaches) and Harmoni(Karma) are headed to the mall to pick up some new dancing clothes.

  "So bitch you ready to meet yo man tonight" Kayla asked me teasingly. I laughed her at her and shook my head "Bitch am I tonight I might finally can become Mrs.queenpin" I joked. " Well you make sure you throw that ass perfectly" Harmoni said laughing and smacking my ass.

Me and the girls strolled through the mall and picked us up something's. All that shopping had a bitch hungry so we headed to the food court. By me being on my phone I bumped into someone.

"Damn bitch watch where you going" I heard coming from the person I bumped into. Looking up I seen the infamous Jayceon and he was rude as fuck! "I'm sorry" I told him. He didn't even accept my apology his rude ass just walked the off. "And that's the nigga you so in love with?" He rude ass fuck!" Kayla said.

Jayceon spoiled my whole appetite so me and my girls just left. We headed back to the 3 bedroom condo that we share. After we got home we all went into our separate ways until it was time to leave. I honestly was having second thoughts about dancing tonight Jayceon was so rude to me. I know that I bumped into him but he didn't have to be rude about it and I actually liked the jerk!

Time flew by and me and my girls got ourselves together to head to this big ass party tonight. Hell if Jayceon want act right I might just jump on Chris brown dick tonight. I laughed to myself as we pulled up to the club.

"Well girls let's get this moneyyyy" I told them doing my lil dance. "Ayeee toot toot" Harmoni said hyping me up. We laughed all the way to the locker room after we got dress we let the DJ know we was ready. They had other strippers but we was the baddest and the money makers.

"Aight fellas get ya money ready cause this one coming out gone make you throw it all give it up for cinnamonnnn" the DJ said. I got up and walk out hearing my name being called well here goes nothing.