"Rose! Alice is hunting me! You must help me!" The woman called, falling to her knees as Kira ran to her side.

"Luna?" Kira questioned. "Alice is here?"

Luna let out a wail of pain, and clutched her stomach. "I can't wait anymore!"

Kira quickly pulled her own cloak off her shoulders and set it on the ground before laying Luna on top of it. Before she could help any further however, said golden eyed Alice ran from the brush herself, attempting to stab Kira with a knife.

Kira fell backwards, barely dodging the blade before kicking at Alice's wrist and disarming her. She then kicked her in the shin causing her to fall, where a third kick met with her face, throwing the vampire onto her back.

"Fuck!" Alice bellowed, clutching at her face. Her face was tired, like she hadn't slept in years. Her eyes looked sunken in and her clothing was just as tattered as Luna's. Her black hair was tied up in a pony tail that was clearly on the verge of coming undone. "What the hell are you even doing here Kira?"

"I was here first." Kira retorted.

"Kira?" Luna mumbled.

"This doesn't concern you Kira. Leave." Alice ordered.

"If that's Luna then it definitely concerns me." Kira snapped, standing up as Alice picked her dagger back up.

"No it doesn't. Leave."

Kira glared, readying her stance. She wasn't as skilled a fighter as Alice was, but she was far faster. As long as she used that to her advantage, and made sure to stay ahead of her, then this fight should go her way. But she had to hurry, or Luna and her unborn child could be in great danger.

Alice attacked first, swinging her blade low, trying to cut open Kira's stomach. The older vampire took one step back, grabbed her attacker's wrist, push it to the side and kicked her in the face all within a second. Leaving Alice with no time to react at all.

Alice fell onto her back, clutching her face again, only to have Kira straddle her and pull her hands over her head, then slam Alice's dagger into her hands, pinning her.

Alice snarled in rage and attempted to kick at Kira, but she had already stepped off.

"Stay." Kira ordered.

"I'll fucking kill you Kira! I will fucking end you!" Alice roared, struggling to free herself, but that dagger was meant to kill and weaken vampires, and Alice was already loosing her strength to it's curse.

Kira went back to Luna and touched her cheek. "I'm here. You're safe." She called.

"Not yet." Luna whined.

Kira moved so she was between Luna's legs, where she removed the woman's trousers. "It has to be now." She told the woman.

---

Kira held the infant in her jacket, clutching to her chest calming it before handing it to Luna who smiled and held the girl close.

Luna then looked up at Kira who was smiling softly at her. "Thank you Kira. I can never repay you for what you've done."

"You can start by explaining why you had a child. Are you not bound by the laws to not have any more children?"