one

guys seriously stop reading this shit im not even kidding its so bad and cringey lol i might have to ask the next person who comments on this if theyre ok bc why

doing some revisions on specific chapters because i reread this today and realized how DARK some shit was therefore i removed it lol

I look up from my feet, a small sigh escaping through my dry lips. I had hoped that my earphones would magically work again this morning, but unfortunately they were broken, the cord completely snapped. I felt like listening to music. I wanted All Time Low's songs blasting into my ears, mixed in with a little bit of Twenty One Pilots. But, I continue to walk in dead silence, the only sound of birds chirping and my flats tapping against the hard sidewalk. I slow my walking down, my footsteps not making any noise. Only; there were footsteps. But, not mine. I stop in my tracks, confused. I look around, my eyes roaming for a sign of any person. I turn my body slightly, and out of my peripheral vision, I see a figure. A person. Standing directly behind me. I stumble back a bit, tripping over my feet as I take in the person. A tall male, dressed in tight black skinny jeans, a long black shirt, and a mask covering his face. Then, his hands reached out to grab me.

I scream for help, but that didn't do me any good due to the fact everyone was hidden inside their safe, toasty homes. The person slapped their hand over my mouth, incoherent words escaping their lips. I tug on their hand, while trying to free myself from their grip. It was useless; I may be tall and not so skinny, but I was definitely not strong. I attempted to scream into the persons hand again, but it was muffled and not loud enough. My throat began to feel scratchy from the screaming, and it hurt to even try. I gave up, knowing this was it. I was being kidnapped, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I notice a white van that we suddenly were approaching — somehow I hadn't noticed it before. As we got closer, I realized there was another person standing guard, just in case anyone tried to do something. They weren't in black; they were wearing grey and black, though. I take a deep breath, and try screaming again. My throat tore and all I felt was pain. My capturer let go of me, making me fall limp into the vans side. I attempted to scramble away, but someone grabbed my arm. It was the other man. He pushed me into the van, and I tripped on my way in. Tears swarmed in my eyes as the van door was slammed shut. This was it. They're probably going to rape me, kill me, torture me; they're teenagers, or young adults, what else would they do?

I got pushed to the side of my seat as the van suddenly roared to life. I didn't even attempt at making an escape. I'd either seriously hurt myself or the person beside me would pull me back. I take a deep breath, letting the tears fall free, small sobs escaping my lips. It looked as if the person beside me felt guilty over what he had done — but why would he? He's the one who took me and shoved me in here; he's the one who did this.

I take a deep breath, tucking my hair behind my ears. I glance behind me, noticing three other seats. With three other boys. They stared at me with wide eyes, their masks taken off and sitting on their laps. So there's five of them; just waiting to take advantage of me. I felt like crying again, but I put on my brave girl face and looked back straight ahead of me.

"You got her," someone says behind me, a thick Irish accent evident in their words. I take more shaky breaths, feeling panic rise up inside of me as I think of all the things they're going to do to me. The man beside me turns back, staring at the three boys. I rest my head back, staring at him.

"Why'd you remove your masks? Our identity is not to be revealed, guys," the man beside me spoke, his voice evident of a British accent. The same Irish accent spoke, "She'll find out who we are sooner or later, we might as well expose our identities now. We won't be able to keep this masks on forever."