Chapter 58: Finally Honest

The next day

Nessa's POV

I woke up the next day without Marco by my side and the smell of bacon around me. I noticed that Roni slept in Aaron's place since she wanted to give me and Marco some alone time.  I go out of my room and head down to the kitchen seeing Marco cook food. He noticed me watching from the corner and started to talk to me. "Good morning to my beautiful wife" Marco said. "Good morning to my handsome husband" I said as I wrap my hands around him. "It's our first day as husband and wife and I love it already" I said. "Same here. So how was ur sleep?" Marco asked. "Oh it went sooo great and yours?" I asked. "I had a dream about you...and it was incredible. So I thought to myself why not cook breakfast for my wife." Marco said as I smile. "You're an amazing husband already wow. Being married has always been a dream of mine. Thank you for making it come true" I said. "You're welcome" Marco said as I kiss him. He pulls away. "I dreamt about kissing you last night and it rlly happened" Marco said. "Shut up" I said laughing as we continue kissing.  The oil from the bacon Marco was cooking started jumping on us so we had to stop. "Oh shit wait a minute let me turn this off" Marco said as I laugh. "Okay" he said as he turns the stove off. "Now where were we?" Marco asked kissing me again. "Marco we have to eat breakfast" I said. "I'm not hungry. Well I am. But not for food" Marco said. "You nasty ass guy." I said. "What? I'm just telling the truth" Marco said as I laugh. "Fine fine but only a quick one" I said. "I'm good with that. Wait hold on is Roni here?" Marco asked. "Nope we can be as loud as we want" I said winking at Marco as he bites his lip and  we kiss again, which led from one thing to another.

Aaron's POV.

I woke up the next day with Roni sleeping on my chest. I smile seeing how peaceful she was sleeping. Until my phone vibrated. Oh nooooo not again. I looked at it and it had 3 unread messages from unknown. I open it and look at the messages.

"You're gonna pay for what you did"

"Better run now Aaron"

"We're all coming for you"

I shake my head and put my phone daw waking Roni up. "Good morning" I said. "Morning" Roni said. "How was your sleep?" I asked. "Great. How bout you?" Roni asked. "Good" I said. "Okay Aaron...can we tal-" before Roni could finish I cut her off by picking up Guppy from the floor. "AWWWW GUPPYYYYY. MY LITTLE GUPPYYYYY. YOURE SO CUTEEEE- I'm sorry what were u saying?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Doesn't matter. Come on Let's play with Guppy" Roni said. "Okay" I said as we start playing with Guppy.

After like an hour with playing with my dog, I noticed Roni was being a little bit quiet. "Hey Roni...why are you being so quiet?" I asked putting Guppy down on the floor and started talking to Roni. "Oh yeah it's nothing." Roni said. "Roni" I said. "What?" Roni asked. "Look at me" I said as Roni denies to look at me. "Roni" I said. "Nothing's wrong Aaron" Roni said as I held her face with both of my hands and looked at her straight in the eye. "Roni" I said as she looks at me but then looks away after a second. "Veronica Jo Merrell" I said as she finally looks at me in the eye. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Its just that...youve been acting really strange lately. Like everytime you look at your phone you look scared and threatened. What are you hiding from me?" Roni asked as I look away from her and stop holding her face. "Aaron." Roni said holding my hand. "I'm worried about you" Roni said.

I don't know if I should tell her or I not I think I should. I mean we promised each other we wouldn't have secrets anymore. But telling her is a huge risk. What should I do what should I do

"Aaron please. Tell me. You're making me scared." Roni said. "Roni..." I said. "Please Aaron I thought we promised each other we wouldn't have secrets anymore" Roni said.. "it's not that easy Roni" I said. "Why what is it about?" Roni asked out of curiosity.